OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

the first mistake was signing dantoni from there on our team has been set. offensive run and gun no defense, now if we wouldve hired mark jackson we wouldvebeen on a different rebuilding path right now.

we should have tanked that season lol....instead of making the playoffs, we could've had a chance at Lebron, if not there was Bosh and Wade
Don't forget Darko.

Heres something to think about:
-If the Knicks passed on Danilo, how far do you guys think he would've dropped before he would have been scooped up?

Jesus Christ, remember this bum??
roll.gif

02F.jpg

Oh lord.

^^he was a Polish bum. Thank God the Suns took our mess.

Come to think of it, they took Lampe and we took Steph. I think we got the downside of the two.
laugh.gif

Yeah he kept getting into it with Nate and Q that game because they weren't letting him chuck like he wanted to.

Nate and Q had a little groove going and Zach wanted the ball every time down...the tension ened up overflowing into that disgrace.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Yeah he kept getting into it with Nate and Q that game because they weren't letting him chuck like he wanted to.

Nate and Q had a little groove going and Zach wanted the ball every time down...the tension ened up overflowing into that disgrace.

I remember that. What a low point.

I'll say this again: If we trade ZBo this offseason, I couldn't care less if we drafted Frederic Weis Jr. on Thursday.

Ok, well I was working on some trades. Some of these seem reasonable, and some doesn't help us at all.

sb3eol.jpg

We end up getting rid of Zbo. We would get younger, and we get rebounding and a constant shooter.

2cqgn5f.jpg

This is another one with Philly that some people may like. We end up getting Miller who will be replaced by Lou Williams whom the Sixers like a lot. We getthe PG we need, and the defensive presence inside while the Sixers get Lee who can grab boards for them. Zbo gives them the rebounding and scoring inside thatthey lack, and Jefferies gives them the defense on the perimeter. Who knows, Jeffereis might start playing well once he leaves NY.

25006qx.jpg

This is the least of my favorite. We get Dunleavy who is sometimes inconstant, and Tinsely who isn't a controlled PG. The Pacers want to move both of theseplayers, and make room for the younger players. Since they lost O'Neal, they get the inside scoring and rebounding. We pick up longer contracts, and add tothe cap.

195l5z.jpg

This is another good trade for us. We get younger, and we get good role players alongside with a veteran defender. The Suns get the hustle defender the need inBalkman, and someone to leave the pressure off Amare when Shaq is riding the bench.

34ik1tv.jpg

The Pistons want to break the team apart, and a lot of people blame Sheed for what happened earlier this post season. We get cap relieve immediatly, and thePistons get their young rebounder.

I think out of all the trades, the Bobcats and Sixers look the most possible.

^^they dont have too many player whom they can move. They are running on a 12 man roster, and a lot of their players are non-tradable.

the first mistake was signing dantoni from there on our team has been set. offensive run and gun no defense, now if we wouldve hired mark jackson we wouldve been on a different rebuilding path right now.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

didnt like that signing one bit.

I think out of all the trades, the Bobcats and Sixers look the most possible.
Look at that trade from the Sixers standpoint, and then tell me if that could actually ever happen.

I'm not opposed to Duhon, I actually think he's underrated. I kept up with him because of fantasy basketball last season.

I couldn't find his stats per 48 minutes, but I did find per 36 minutes on Basketball Reference:

Last season (per 36 minutes):
  • 9.3 PTS
  • 6.4 ASSISTS
  • 3.2 FG/ 8.3 FGA
  • 1.3 3PT/3.7 3PTA
  • .813 FT%
  • 2.8 RBD
  • 1.1 STL
  • 1.7 TO

Yeah, I heard about Chris working out for you guys this morning.

Chris has been with us for four years and I knew it was over last season due to the log jam of guards we already got ( 5 including Rose )

tired.gif

He's going to be excellent coming off your bench.

Always plays hard, pretty well rounded game...he's not starter material but he's a great back up PG

He's not really a D Antoni kind of point, so I think it might be a strange fit for him

Back
Top Bottom