OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

I'd def. do the Duhon deal if it means shedding Zbo or Curry's contract.... plus Duhon is the type of Point Guard we need.. pass 1st

What's his contract status?

Originally Posted by Woodside718

YO!!!!....you just gave me crazy goosebumps ( | | ) with that vid fam. I was at that game, me and my pops, we had great seats....we turned down 5K offersfor the tix at the front gate and thank God that we did...that was literally the best night of my life.... An experience I will never forget. It was like a 15Kperson orgy...the electricity of NY passing from one person to the next and just exploding like nothing Ive ever felt before. I lost my voice for 2 days and Istill have the ticket stubs and orange nahdtowels that they gave out to the crowd. It was like something out of a dream...after the win...when you stepped outof the Garden...they had like 6 bright blue knicks signs (like the batman sign)....they were bouncing off of every building in Mahattan. Traffic stopped in themiddle of Penn Station....people jumped out of their cabs and cars and were just huggin every one is sight and jumping all over the place....That's the NYenergy that keep drawin Allan Houston back to Knicks tryouts....Its just sad that I don't think NY'ers will have a chance to experience something likethat for a LLLOOONNNGG time to come and when the time does come....the celebration is probably going to be in Brooklyn for a certain prodigy led Nets team.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

NYK orange and blue .... where did you get that pic from?
nerd.gif

2008_04_ewingriley.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I think Duhon is great player to go after. He is definitely a backup PG but he will be one of the best in the leauge coming off of the bench for a longtime to come. He has the total package...

There is NOTHING like playoff basketball in the Garden...and overall, a good Knicks team.

NY has turned into a baseball town now...but the Knicks at the top of their game surpasses everything.
the celebration is probably going to be in Brooklyn for a certain prodigy led Nets team.
Say he does go there...honestly, how many fans do you guys think jump ship?

IMO, a non LeBron team can't and won't succeed in Brooklyn.

If the Knicks were to get him the Brooklyn Nets will go down as a huge failure for years upon years.

^ cosign.

if Bron aint there, who's the main attraction? Boone?Ager?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

people need to stop feeding into this BK Nets/Bron situation and acting like it's set in stone.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

There is NOTHING like playoff basketball in the Garden...and overall, a good Knicks team.

NY has turned into a baseball town now...but the Knicks at the top of their game surpasses everything.
the celebration is probably going to be in Brooklyn for a certain prodigy led Nets team.
Say he does go there...honestly, how many fans do you guys think jump ship?

IMO, a non LeBron team can't and won't succeed in Brooklyn.

If the Knicks were to get him the Brooklyn Nets will go down as a huge failure for years upon years.

Yeah without Bron or Dwade...the Nets are going to have a rough time growing thei fanbase...but they seem to be guanranteed to get one of the two with theway that their management has set up the team so far....they are going to compete next season...but still have a losing record...get another lottery pick andmake the most of it like the always seem to do. They can cut salary even further offer Bron or Wade the max and sign another complementary player to a teamthat already has a stockpile of young talent....plus their tickets sales have spiked with the addition on Yi and its only going to get better when they getcome to BK.

Rod Thorn has been making Knicks managemnt look like amateurs since 2000 and I have a feeling that trend is not going to stop anytime soon....I used to checkfor the Nets Finals team when they ran the Princton offense beautifully and had Kidd, K-Mart, Kittles, Lucious Harris and such...but Im always a Knicks fanbefore anything else. Its embedded in my heart
tired.gif

But lets be honest...Devin Harris/Marcus Williams, Vince Carter, LeBron James and an overload of talented and athletic young forwards and big men...playing inBrooklyn, for a brand new Jay-Z lead team....every game televised on the channel right after the home of a constantly dissapointing Knicksfranchise...y'all aren't going to find y'all selves watching and *gasp*rooting for the Nets?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'll root for LeBron to get 40 every night and for them to lose every night

IDK man,

just depressing.

no joke.

i DETEST that team. i only went to one Nets game in my life...and that was Gasol's first game as a Laker.

screw them and everything they stand for.

I first developed a hate for the nets since Richard Jefferson first started....I remember when he was talking trash about the knicks when he first came to thenets...It even got worse when the Nets made it to the NBA finals that same year.......That damn Penis head

I couldn't root for the Nets, I'm a Lebron fan so I'd pull for him to do well but the team to suck.

But if the Nets make the move and land Lebron or a big time FA, and the Knicks are still a laughing stock, I can't imagine what would be worse.

And I think Duhon is great player to go after. He is definitely a backup PG but he will be one of the best in the leauge coming off of the bench for a long time to come. He has the total package...

He can be a streaky shooter at times and when he tries to drive to the basket it can get interesting.

He had career game against the Bucks at the end of this past season

22 points and 15 assists

pimp.gif

but to me he's more of a half court kind of point, not really Mike D's kind of point

I like Duhon a lot as a back up, but I don't think he can start in the NBA. If we sign him, I would assume that means Nate is out the door with one of thefat bastards.

But lets be honest...Devin Harris/Marcus Williams, Vince Carter, LeBron James and an overload of talented and athletic young forwards and big men...playing in Brooklyn, for a
brand new Jay-Z lead team....every game televised on the channel right after the home of a constantly dissapointing Knicks franchise...y'all aren't going to find y'all selves watching and *gasp*rooting for the Nets?

Never.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

But lets be honest...Devin Harris/Marcus Williams, Vince Carter, LeBron James and an overload of talented and athletic young forwards and big men...playing in Brooklyn, for a
brand new Jay-Z lead team....every game televised on the channel right after the home of a constantly dissapointing Knicks franchise...y'all aren't going to find y'all selves watching and *gasp*rooting for the Nets?

Never.
Orange and Blue

i wouldnt mind Duhon...hell to me, anyone's better than Steph at this point...thing is...who's going and how much off the cap can we peel?

Back
Top Bottom