OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'd trade Jamal Crawford for Keith Van Horn's contract right now.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

that dude is living the american dream- getting paid for doing nothing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think we get rid of Lee while his value is high. I hate to see him go, but I think we may have to in order to move Randolph's contract, or at least toget another player/player in return. Especially since we probably won't be able to resign him after his contract is up, so trade him now and get the bestvalue.

I just hope dude is as tough and gritty as he is suppose to be.

His response to the boos was pretty solid.

Thing is I'm not expecting much from this dude, I just want him to play hard.

I want all the Knicks to just play basketball like they aren't just doing it for the money. Get in shape, get out there, and hustle. Humiliating
tired.gif

EDIT:
[table][tr][td]
http://hoopshype.com/players/jerome_james.htm

[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jerome James[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$6,200,000[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$6,600,000[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$0[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$0[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
What the hell man.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I just hope dude is as tough and gritty as he is suppose to be.

His response to the boos was pretty solid.

Thing is I'm not expecting much from this dude, I just want him to play hard.

I want all the Knicks to just play basketball like they aren't just doing it for the money. Get in shape, get out there, and hustle. Humiliating
tired.gif
preach

After meeting with the Knicks today, Bulls free-agent point guard Chris Duhon is on to Orlando to meet with the Magic tomorrow. He was contacted by five teams on the first day of free agency: Cleveland, Sacramento, New York, Orlando and, in a bit of a surprise, Boston. The re-signing of Udrih should eliminate the Kings. Keep an eye on Duhon's dinner plans -- he could be meeting up with some current Magic players tomorrow. Players only get involved in free-agent recruitment when teams are truly serious about signing them.
Link

I saw the reports of an offer for Duhon earlier, but looks like the Magic are pushing for him too.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

After meeting with the Knicks today, Bulls free-agent point guard Chris Duhon is on to Orlando to meet with the Magic tomorrow. He was contacted by five teams on the first day of free agency: Cleveland, Sacramento, New York, Orlando and, in a bit of a surprise, Boston. The re-signing of Udrih should eliminate the Kings. Keep an eye on Duhon's dinner plans -- he could be meeting up with some current Magic players tomorrow. Players only get involved in free-agent recruitment when teams are truly serious about signing them.
Link

I saw the reports of an offer for Duhon earlier, but looks like the Magic are pushing for him too.

nooooooooo duhon come to ny

Oh Danilo
laugh.gif

2hi5lq1.jpg

NEW YORK - JULY 01: Singer Cassie and basketball player Danilo Gallinari attend the launch of Madison Square Garden's new 'NYC Sound Tracks' seriesat Metrazur Restaurant on July 1, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Oh Danilo
laugh.gif

2hi5lq1.jpg

NEW YORK - JULY 01: Singer Cassie and basketball player Danilo Gallinari attend the launch of Madison Square Garden's new 'NYC Sound Tracks' series at Metrazur Restaurant on July 1, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)

It's official, I dislike him...Strongly.

Just to re-ask my question
I do have a question though -- Why is there talk of waiving/releasing Marbury when this is the last year of his contract? Why not just ride it out and get him off the books, wouldn't we have to pay some sort of cap fee if we do waive him?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Oh Danilo
laugh.gif

2hi5lq1.jpg

NEW YORK - JULY 01: Singer Cassie and basketball player Danilo Gallinari attend the launch of Madison Square Garden's new 'NYC Sound Tracks' series at Metrazur Restaurant on July 1, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)

It's official, I dislike him...Strongly.
cassie
pimp.gif

Yeah, we'd have to buy out Marbury.

It wouldn't make any difference as far as the cap goes. They won't have to continue to pay him if they come to a conclusion on a buy out, but hissalary would still count to the cap the same way. It's usually just a way to get a player away from the team.

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

this is bad news.....

Danilo getting caught up with the NYC night life= 100X worse Darko partying in Detroit

PR.

Also not a big fan of Cassie, but she's looking quite hot in that picture. Kinda funny how she's leaning away from him.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

this is bad news.....

Danilo getting caught up with the NYC night life= 100X worse Darko partying in Detroit

PR.

Also not a big fan of Cassie, but she's looking quite hot in that picture. Kinda funny how she's leaning away from him.
You Know Italians don't wear Deoderant

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

this is bad news.....

PR.

You Know Italians don't wear Deoderant

That's a lie, if anything he's wearing too much cologne.

Back
Top Bottom