OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

first of all no one will be willing to take Steph...

second of all with 1 year left why not just let him play and or let him come off the bench ala Ben Gordon to provide a "spark" even thought it wontbe that bright

Steph played the same #*!+!@%@ card he has the last 5 years with all the coaches "With [insert coaches name here - Wilkens, Cheny, Brown, Thomas,D'Antoni] i can play to fullest capabilities"

The knicks are a rebuilding team and will be for a long time that includes 2010 when they maybe get LeBron, Wade or Bosh.

Good luck Knicks fans

NEW DEAL FOR STARBURY SNEAKERS[h3]By MARC BERMAN[/h3]
Posted: 3:28 am
July 11, 2008

Stephon Marbury's career with the KnicksNew York Knicks
t.gif
is in jeopardy and his business partner, Steve & Barry's, just filed for bankruptcy, but theStarbury sneakers will live on.

Marbury was in Seattle Wednesday, striking a deal with Amazon.com to sell the cheap sneakers online, The Post has learned. However, Marbury reports becauseof the failing economy, the Starburys will go up in price from $14.98.

Marbury told The Post that $1 of each sneaker sale will go to charities. Marbury's two-year contract with Steve & Barry's was ending and hewasn't likely to renew, feeling the discount retail store didn't have enough reach or have a Web site to sell the merchandise.

Marbury said the online sales at Starbury.com and Amazon.com will start during the Christmas shopping season. The Starbury sneaker and apparel line is stillon sale at Steve & Barry's, slashed to $8.98.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

^daily news flatbush and gg on that cod we played earlier our teams were wack lol

Oh ok thanks my dude. Yeah man gg....cats were all running out in the open dying stupidly lol!

LOL @ HTTB with the $17.99 markup. Tough times for Starbury.

Originally Posted by d3simet

our summer league roster
*No./Name/Pos./Height/Weight

32 Renaldo Balkman F 6-8 208
21 Wilson Chandler F 6-8 230
25 Mardy Collins G 6-6 220
8 Danilo Gallinari F 6-9 225
18 Dan Grunfeld G/F 6-5 198
7 Antonio Graves G 6-2 190
6 Marcus Hall G 6-2 175
36 Delonte Holland F 6-7 220
30 Brandon Hunter F 6-7 266
1 Antione Johnson G 6-1 185
40 Paul Miller F/C 6-10 250
2 Anthony Roberson G 6-2 188
4 Nate Robinson G 5-9 180
5 Von Wafer G 6-4 195
55 Zhang Songtao C 6-11 212

Official roster posted a few pages back. I am shocked Nate is playing again.

i wanna see this Rooster kid play...see what seperates him...no bias, he seems very media friendly and down to earth...it's been a WHILE since we hadsomeone like that

as for Steph and the kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ him markin' em up on the eve of him getting X'd...it's notif..it's when..

on July 14th they will show the Knicks up against the Cavs at 4pm. I hope they show the games at night, i will be at work during that time.

i heard the clippers gave an offer for zbo but donnie didnt want to pull the trigger. think it was a 2nd rounder for zbo straight up
laugh.gif

Knicks are wylin...i'da done that trade

i like Zach as a 20/10 guy...but his character and his game aint pretty.

dude is consistent tho.

i think the only way that zach can be effective is with a strong willed pg, or simply one that is a better offensive player than him

he didn't really get to play a lot with steph, who would have ran the team and dished to everyone equally and efficiently*

so jamal crawford is not a point guard, he doesn't really know how to run an offense, so he's gonna look forhis shot, or just pass it to someone else so they can do the same

furthermore, he would be a perfect fit for the clippers, cuz baron wouldn't let him ball-stop on every possession, and he wouldn't be playing in thepost with a sloth like curry, kaman is relatively athletic and nice on the block

when he was in portland, i can't even tell you who his pg was, which is why he was able to post big numbers all of the time

so, here's my list of teams he could fit with:

atlanta (only if they don't resign josh)
chicago (unlikely, but it would probably work)
cleveland (lebron would NOT let that #!+$ go down)
denver (too many chucks already there, they wouldn't let zach take their shots)
detroit (strict system, no individual stars, he would fit right in)
golden state (same as denver)
los angeles (def. the best fit, because of their need, and because of baron (quality of california marijuana could be problematic however))
milwaukee (same as gs, denver)
sacramento (ron ron is liable to punch a @+$+#)

*(maybe)

Back
Top Bottom