:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

I feel good about my niners in ATL. They need to erase this image of Hearst on the turf I got burned into my head from last time. Can't wait.

Loving this matchup for the 49ers. A tough physical 49ers team against a "finesse" ATL team that has trouble with mobile QBs and rushing defense. They let SEA (BAD road team) of all teams get back into the game and almost win it. That was ATLs Superbowl, emotional for them to win their first PO game. This is the Niners revenge game of the 1999 playoffs and when they lost to ATL 3 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Niners should handle ATL imo

They have to face another dynamic D and an explosive qb..difference is niners wont spot ATL a 20 point lead

Well Falcons weren't supposed to beat Seattle according to everyone except Falcon fans so anything can happen. For all we know the 49ers can have a bad game. I think it will be a close one but I'm still pulling for the Falcons.

Falcons 35
49ers 27

The 9ers will get more pressure on Ryan than the Seahawks did. And Kaepernick won't have a repeat of last week. Should be a good one.

The 9ers will get more pressure on Ryan than the Seahawks did. And Kaepernick won't have a repeat of last week. Should be a good one.

We really missed Clemons today. I think the 9ers are in a good position if Kaepirnick keeps it up. Hope they lose in the SB though.

I like the advantage that Atlanta has with their receivers again and if they want to beat SF, they might as well just throw on every down. That's the biggest weakness SF has on their defense.

Last edited:
I like the advantage that Atlanta has with their receivers again and if they want to beat SF, they might as well just throw on every down. That's the biggest weakness SF has on their defense.
ATL plays right into the Niners D scheme. See Pats, Pack, Saints, even DET if you need to.

Last edited:
Only difference is the Niners can bring it on the pass rush. That could neutralizing everything and just like Seattle having great DB's means nothing if Ryan has all day to throw -- same can be said for Atlanta's WR's if Ryan is under pressure the whole game.

Last edited:
We really missed Clemons today. I think the 9ers are in a good position if Kaepirnick keeps it up. Hope they lose in the SB though.
:smh: he should've been out there. Irvin was a non-factor all game I was hoping he'd step it up. Aldon Smith is gonna show out.

What's the word on Jonathan Abraham's injury?

Just got my ticket. My flite. And my hotel room. Now we wait. We're supposed to be here. Now lets take care of business. Go 9ers!

Talbert

I live in SF but I'm a GA boy, which means this week I get to mean mug an entire city in Falcons gear. I live for this.

Loving this matchup for the 49ers. A tough physical 49ers team against a "finesse" ATL team that has trouble with mobile QBs and rushing defense. They let SEA (BAD road team) of all teams get back into the game and almost win it. That was ATLs Superbowl, emotional for them to win their first PO game. This is the Niners revenge game of the 1999 playoffs and when they lost to ATL 3 yrs ago.

I don't think you realize the Falcons played in close games against much worse competition all year (CAR, ARI, OAK), we won heart attack games all season. Glad they pulled this one out.

I'm particularly worried about Crab, Kap, and Gore because our defense is spotty and can't tackle. But if the Falcons can control the clock like they did today we have an excellent chance to win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom