:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Its probably harder to gameplan for Kaep than it is Tom Brady but that doesn't make him a better QB...

Its probably harder to gameplan for Kaep than it is Tom Brady but that doesn't make him a better QB...
While that's probably a true statement in itself, the initial point was raised that the Falcons have the EDGE at the quarterback position.  Between Ryan and Kaep, the clear cut choice is Kaep without a doubt.

While that's probably a true statement in itself, the initial point was raised that the Falcons have the EDGE at the quarterback position.  Between Ryan and Kaep, the clear cut choice is Kaep without a doubt.
Only in that rat wheel mind of yours
I know your excited these Falcons finally got over the playoff hump but calm down champ, don't act brand new on us.  Just be happy your team even got this far and leave it at that.

So wait, your saying Kap is Bette QB than Matty?

Seriously?

....?

I know your excited these Falcons finally got over the playoff hump but calm down champ, don't act brand new on us.  Just be happy your team even got this far and leave it at that.

I know you're finally happy about the niners finally being good after a decade of trash...but sit down gump..you haven't won anything in the past 10 years to even have the smug attitude you bum..you're not the pats, the giants, or the steelers...you're a team that is just now enjoying consecutive successful years in the league in this past decade..so please CHAMP..go pop your pimples else where with the foolishness

Seriously?

....?

vince.gif

I know you're finally happy about the niners finally being good after a decade of trash...but sit down gump..you haven't won anything in the past 10 years to even have the smug attitude you bum..you're not the pats, the giants, or the steelers...you're a team that is just now enjoying consecutive successful years in the league in this past decade..so please CHAMP..go pop your pimples else where with the foolishness
The only thing that's getting popped is the air out of your balloon come Sunday.  Enjoy the ride for now cause it won't last long.

Seriously?

....?
Well I guess it's now hard for me to draw up an argument for that since Matt Schaub and now Matt Ryan have been mysteriously added to the Top Ten list. 

I don't think Atlanta is built for two straight physical games and that defense can't hold Kaep.

I also see SF getting to Matt Ryan quick and getting a few sacks. Seattle's CBs are better but they didn't get much pressure on Matt.

I still don't understand how that Vikings team lost :smh:

Interested to see how the Falcons D plans to attack this running game

Last edited:
Here's what I think that's going to happen

The smiths gonna get theirs prolly 3 sacks and pressure all day.
No need to blitz for the 9ers which is a good thing they can play zone.
LMJ is gonna have a BIG day
VD as well

In order for ATL to be successful they gonna have to play fundamental D. Don't let CK run around crazy l think they learn their lesson against CAM
Gonzo/jones/white have to play big.

:lol: I don't think some of you understand how significant that win against Seattle was for the Falcons. To FINALLY shed that one and done scenario? For Matt Ryan and co. to be able to relax for a bit and have their confidence boosted? HUGE. The Georgia Dome will be rockin Sunday and the Falcons will put up a motivated fight against an excellent team in the Niners :pimp: game could go either way IMO. Ultimately I see my Falcons getting a close win this weekend 27-24.

Yeah, I don't know how it's considering "exposing" team when that team is in the Conference Championship game. We know just about everything there is to know about both teams at this point. It's all about execution when you get to this point in the season.

Well I guess it's now hard for me to draw up an argument for that since Matt Schaub and now Matt Ryan have been mysteriously added to the Top Ten list. 

I have no idea what Matt Schaub has anything to do with one of your wild statements.

But if you want to use that as a rebuttal go ahead.

But good luck :D

This one's already in the books.   ATL is no match for our SF 49ers.  18 years was well worth the wait!  Now take these monkeys off our backs!

Yeah, I don't know how it's considering "exposing" team when that team is in the Conference Championship game. We know just about everything there is to know about both teams at this point. It's all about execution when you get to this point in the season.

Exactly.

We've proven we can/will beat a good offense (Rodgers twice this year, Brees at the Superdome, Brady in New England.. Honorable mention although his team didnt have a good season: Stafford). The thing is, will we go out and execute like we have against these great QB's/offenses.

We were there last year and were heartbroken, we brought back every starter on defense and aside from Kap I think we only lost one O-Lineman this past offseason. So its only human nature that those guys will have some extra motivation and willpower to avoid feeling that pain again. I dont want to discredit the G-Men last year in the NFCC but we gave them that game moreso than they WON it. Neither team was doing much in OT, our D was shutting them down and Alex Smith going 1-12 on 3rd downs killed us and to top it off we fumbled inside FG range on that punt (**** you Kyle Williams, i will NEVER forget :lol: >: )

I'm a die hard 49er fan so I know I have a bias in me, but I try my best not to be. In my opinion, if Matt Ryan has time to throw then he could shred us apart. Our corners and safeties SHOULD be able to defend Julio and Roddy (not saying they'll shut them down, but as far as huge games go; I dont see that happening). Also I think with how effective Kap has been with his feet; it'll open up some room for his receivers.

I think its going to come down to what team can create a turnover(s). Patrick Willis' pass coverage is suspect and is going to have his work cut out for him going up against Tony G. I dont know his first name but I can see that dude Douglas (WR on ATL) having a nice game.

Like I said, as long as we can get some pressure on Matt Ryan then I think we will be in a great position to win the game. Kill drives, keep a high powered offense on the sideline (as well as our Defense to rest), and protect the football and we're good.. pretty much do what we did last week :lol:

I think it'll be a lower scoring game than most think, my prediction:

49ers- 23
Falcons- 17

Last edited:
Just ignore all that fraud talk bruh
laugh.gif
our team has been doubted all season and they've won when it matters
pimp.gif
This also just in: Apparently a QB without even a full season's experience is now better than Matt Ryan. Can't tell if this is serious homerism or the result of drug use. Can't wait to beat the 49ers this weekend and have people call us frauds while their teams are at home watching us in the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom