:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Time for redemption for the 98 season. The Falcons got so damn lucky that game and I firmly believe had Hearst not gotten injured, it would be #questforseven right now.

Lets go boys. :pimp:

Have to contain Jones and White, get in Ryans face to throw him off. Aldon and Justin need to get some sacks. This will be a good one.

Falcon's barely beat Seattle, so I feel the 49ers are going to play well against them. I wish this game was on later though like at least 3pm.

LETS GO ATLANTA....the monkey is off our back...I expect my boys to be ready...get the lead..force them to play from behind...and for god sake..KEEP THE GOT DAMN LEAD

I'm happy for Matt Ryan finally getting that playoff win and doing it the way he did. Well done.

Seattle has a bright future ahead of them. Russell Wilson is the goods.

I'm surprised Gonzo never had a playoff win with those KC teams he was in with Trent Green, Priest Holmes, etc. Congrats to him for getting that monkey off his back.

very nervous about this game. would rather have played seattle at home...

49ers on the road..... ehhh

another big test for kaep

Time for redemption for the 98 season. The Falcons got so damn lucky that game and I firmly believe had Hearst not gotten injured, it would be #questforseven right now.

Lets go boys.
pimp.gif
Feel the same way... finally got GB out the way and liked SF chances with Minnesota...

Those 97 and 98 teams broke my heart.

We goin A'Town stompin Sunday afternoon

pimp.gif

I don't like when people favor us to win the game. Atlanta is tough, hopefully we still have the memory of last year's NFC Championship in our minds. No margin for error. Let's play a clean game and GO NINERS! The Quest for Six continues!!!

I think the biggest key here is not getting beat deep. They will go at our CB's like they did against Sherman, and he's better than any guy we have. They will constantly try to beat us deep so pressure up front and coverage down field will be key.

Got you guys washing the Falcons :lol:

good luck :pimp:

First time all season I've seen you pick us to win a game. Not sure how I feel about this.

Really like our chances against ATL. ATL struggled Hard against Cam twice this season giving up 700+ yards in two games. Watching the Sea/Atl game, the Falcons secondary missed about 15 tackles. Asante Samuel alone missed about 7-8 of them. Imagine if Gore, Crabs, VD, or Kaep get into that secondary :x

Roddy and Julio could present problems but I see our D consistently gettin into Ryans face and Turner being a non factor.

We better get this damn W. I've got all my **** set up and ready to buy if we can get to New Orleans.

Is it Sunday yet?

Can't wait until Sunday.

I'm not really worried about Jones and White being as though we just faced arguably the best (if not second best) all around receiving core in the league. There going to get there yards but I have faith in are red zone defense will force a couple field goals.
I am worried about the crowd noise (ie. false starts/delay of game penalties) and Jacquizz Rodgers catching the ball out of the backfield.

A few things that i saw this weekend that won't happen next week.
-CK running for nearly 200 yards
-Michael Turner running for over 100 yards

-I think both QB's end up throwing for nearing 300 yards
-I fully expect the Falcons to try to eliminate Crabtree with Samuel
-I think VD (although often under utilized) will really presents match up problems for the falcons.

I look at it as follows Atlanta as the edge as far as the following positions
QB
Kicker
Cornerbacks
I feel we have the edge in pretty much all other positions.

Can't wait until Sunday.

I'm not really worried about Jones and White being as though we just faced arguably the best (if not second best) all around receiving core in the league. There going to get there yards but I have faith in are red zone defense will force a couple field goals.
I am worried about the crowd noise (ie. false starts/delay of game penalties) and Jacquizz Rodgers catching the ball out of the backfield.

A few things that i saw this weekend that won't happen next week.
-CK running for nearly 200 yards
-Michael Turner running for over 100 yards

-I think both QB's end up throwing for nearing 300 yards
-I fully expect the Falcons to try to eliminate Crabtree with Samuel
-I think VD (although often under utilized) will really presents match up problems for the falcons.

I look at it as follows Atlanta as the edge as far as the following positions
QB
Kicker
Cornerbacks
I feel we have the edge in pretty much all other positions.

You don't have the edge in WRs we do

Back
Top Bottom