:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

can i coin the phrase matty chokedown? also, can i please get some daggone meme's posted in here so i can forward them all to my old roommate throughout the week.

Was at a local bar today and it was INSANE.

Dudes pushing each other around in celebration...That of course lead to shots being spilled on my Flyknits :frown:.

All in all, high fives all around!

A Bright Nikes sighting? Where's Truth and Bastitch at?

truth is wherever there is a thread that mentions kobe

bastitch retired and now owns a pumpkin patch somewhere in the valley. as you can imagine business is not good...

Man what a game!!!  Hats off to the Falcons.  They gave the Niners a challenge.  All the mess everyone talking in here was funny.  I would have done the same its all good ATL fans.  Might be a rematch next yr...with the same results
tongue.gif

I was nervouse the whole game and there grows my first gray hair.  Family and friends texting me the first quarter about whats going on.  But I wasn't worry, there was still alot of game left. 

Feels good seeing your team win...been a lot time now, since I was 13yrs old. 

SB here we come!  

Jordan fist bump when the game was over.  Yeeesssssssssss!

Remember beating down the Chargers from the beginning back in 94-95........Cant believe its been that long since we`ve been in the SB. BUT WE`RE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, i just have to find some cash to buy one of the new jerseys for game day instead of this 2007 colorway, lol

Nike slacking on limited and elite jerseys :smh: I should have bought a Willis at the beginning of the season

Back
Top Bottom