:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Faithful!!! Lets go baby, 2 weeks to prep for the SB... Lost my voice but im so damn hyped! It was a good game though, had me nervous

dirty9er.gif

sersiouly though, props to the Falcons and the city of Atlanta.......... haha no really though, that was the best game I've seen all year, you had me thinking about damn what if we really lose this game in the first half, but we came back.. yall were our toughest challenge this whole year imo for sure and the best game most entertainment best played game on both sides this whole year!!

Definitely acts like a child. Good coach though, he doesn't even need to do that extra crap that he does. I'm sure he will calm down as the years go on.

49ers don't lose SBs, I think they are joining the club

Rookie QB and a terrible kicker...i dunno man

I hope Balt wins

but the super bowl would be much more exciting if new england was in it. you need to have that team in that people love to despise
Kaepernick isn't a rookie.

I know what you mean though, not sure I would trust him in the big game vs either AFC team.

I think the AFC winner takes the SB this year.

Damn I feel bad for Tony Gonzalez...dude has been a warrior & classy dude his whole career....Definition of consistency in the NFL....

Good win for San Fran though. Good to see a storied franchise back...would be great to have them in the class of 6 next...

Ahhh...The ever insurmountable two scores. Show me what you got Kaep.
Did Kaep show you enough champ??  Also, what were you saying about the 49ers NOT being able to over come a two score deficit??
This was a sarcastic response to people calling the game over very early in the game, despite the fact that teams have overcome significant deficits several times in the playoff.

Relax champ.
laugh.gif

Congrats to your 49ers though.

Proud of my guys. Got over the hump. Couldn't sent Tony out with a ring, but nothing to be ashamed of. 
#RiseUp
laugh.gif
 at over the hump.

Considering that they got their first playoff win in the "Matty Ice" era and were on the doorstep to a SuperBowl berth, I'd say they exorcised some playoff demons.

Blowing a 17 point lead is no bueno though.
but they also created a new demon that they can't hold leads
Touche.

Congrats to the 9ers. Knew it would be a close game. I still think that 4th down play was a PI or Holding. But at the end of the day we had 2 TOs and the 9ers only had the 1. And they scored all TDs and we had to settle for a FG.

I really hope Gonzo isnt done. But if it is his last game, im mad we lost that one for him. Hes one of the great players and he deserves one.

Kaep really is the total package. 9ers fans better pray they won't need Akers in the SB.

Tony Gonzales has to come back. They were so close.

Ahhh...The ever insurmountable two scores. Show me what you got Kaep.

Did Kaep show you enough champ??  Also, what were you saying about the 49ers NOT being able to over come a two score deficit??

This was a sarcastic response to people calling the game over very early in the game, despite the fact that teams have overcome significant deficits several times in the playoff.

Relax champ. :lol:

Congrats to your 49ers though.

Appreciate it, but actually it wasn't. I've said multiple times that I felt, given the past few years, the team wasn't built to comeback and that if they were down two scores in any game...They would lose.

Back
Top Bottom