:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

San Fran about to stomp these cats into the ground. I really don't see Atlanta stopping the run game this week like they did last week.

San Fran - 38
Atlanta - 21

LMAO @ the 9ers all of a sudden being some kind of offensive juggernaut because they beat up on garbage defenses the final half of the season. The havent played a top defense other than Seattle and we see what they did against them. Falcons are 5th in the league in pts against and ya think we about to give up 38 to a rookie. We not the Packers.

The only reason Seattle even scored what they scored is because we went in to prevent and gave them anything they wanted in the middle of the feild and just tried to keep the clock moving in the second half. Wont be happening on Sunday. I expect 4 qtrs of defense.

Falcons Win
24-17

Last edited:
Niners are going to come out strong and hungry. Atlants won't be ready and won't be able to adjust. Vernon Davis will have a big game and Kaepernick will do his thing...with his arm this time.

Falcons are a good team, but not better than the Niners.

49ers 31
Falcons 17

Last edited:
LMAO @ the 9ers all of a sudden being some kind of offensive juggernaut because they beat up on garbage defenses the final half of the season. The havent played a top defense other than Seattle and we see what they did against them. Falcons are 5th in the league in pts against and ya think we about to give up 38 to a rookie. We not the Packers.

You're right. You are not the Packers. Their team can actually make tackles. Falcons probably have the worst tackling defense in the league. Last game alone they missed 15 tackles. Asante missed about 7 or 8 of those.

LOL @ calling the Falcons a top defense.

Last edited:
I dont get why Falcon fans are using the 49er-Sea game IN SEATTLE (while not bringing up the game played in SF) as a measuring stick to how the Falcons will play the Niners this Sunday? Seattle is good at home and mediocre on the road. The fact that a mediocre SEA road team put up pts and Falcons narrowly and luckily escaped SEA should make you rethink your outlook for this game. The 49ers are too physical for the Falcons Def and should move down the field against CBs that cant tackle and smaller, older Def line that will be abused by the Niners top ranked O line. I dont see how you fans dont understand that ATL D has trouble with mobile QBs and are ranked in the bottom half of run and pass def. On 49ers D, the front 4/7 will naturally stop the running game of old, slow Turner causing the Falcons to be one dimensional. 49ers have had success against these types of teams this season. Look up GB, NE, NO, and even DET if you have to. The only teams the Niners have had problems this yr are with teams with a physical Def and a good running game. Not gonna predict a 49er win, but if I were a betting man my money would confidently be on the Niners.

You're right. You are not the Packers. Their team can actually make tackles. Falcons probably have the worst tackling defense in the league. Last game alone they missed 15 tackles. Asante missed about 7 or 8 of those.

LOL @ calling the Falcons a top defense.

O the Packers can tackle huh? Didnt look that way on Sunday. Saw a alot of Kap running wild and free out there. Wont be the case this sunday. And if we dont tackle well why did the second leading player in yrds after contact get completely shut down last weekend. Try again son

Team G Pts/G Yds/G RushYds/G PassYds/G Int IntTD FFum DefTD Tack PD Sack
Seattle Seahawks 16 15.3 306.2 103.1 203.1 18 2 16 3 572 77 36.0
San Francisco 49ers 16 17.1 294.4 94.2 200.2 14 2 12 3 653 79 38.0
Chicago Bears 16 17.3 315.6 101.7 213.9 24 8 23 9 638 94 41.0
Denver Broncos 16 18.1 290.8 91.1 199.6 16 5 18 6 621 85 52.0
Atlanta Falcons 16 18.7 365.6 123.2 242.4 20 1 15 2 642 83 29.0

Only give up 1.6 more points a game than ya. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if we arent a good defense what does that make you. O yea, and we put up 30 on the #1 defense in the league so we gonna put up points dont you worry

I dont get why Falcon fans are using the 49er-Sea game IN SEATTLE (while not bringing up the game played in SF) as a measuring stick to how the Falcons will play the Niners this Sunday? Seattle is good at home and mediocre on the road. The fact that a mediocre SEA road team put up pts and Falcons narrowly and luckily escaped SEA should make you rethink your outlook for this game. The 49ers are too physical for the Falcons Def and should move down the field against CBs that cant tackle and smaller, older Def line that will be abused by the Niners top ranked O line. I dont see how you fans dont understand that ATL D has trouble with mobile QBs and are ranked in the bottom half of run and pass def. On 49ers D, the front 4/7 will naturally stop the running game of old, slow Turner causing the Falcons to be one dimensional. 49ers have had success against these types of teams this season. Look up GB, NE, NO, and even DET if you have to. The only teams the Niners have had problems this yr are with teams with a physical Def and a good running game. Not gonna predict a 49er win, but if I were a betting man my money would confidently be on the Niners.

We dont bring it up because you had alex smith at QB when you won that one. News flash, hes not your QB this week.

Secondly, sure we are bottom of the league in yrds per rush by QBs, but how many of those created wins for the other QB? 1, and it was Cam who has played us 4 times in the last 2 years. Every dog has his day.

And ask that Boy RG3 if we know how to tackle. Had my dude not even knowing he was in a football game earlier this year. Let Kap run out there a few times and try for extra yrds. I guarantee he gonna think twice about keeping that option this game.

Last edited:
O the Packers can tackle huh? Didnt look that way on Sunday. Saw a alot of Kap running wild and free out there. Wont be the case this sunday. And if we dont tackle well why did the second leading player in yrds after contact get completely shut down last weekend. Try again son

Team G Pts/G Yds/G RushYds/G PassYds/G Int IntTD FFum DefTD Tack PD Sack
Seattle Seahawks 16 15.3 306.2 103.1 203.1 18 2 16 3 572 77 36.0
San Francisco 49ers 16 17.1 294.4 94.2 200.2 14 2 12 3 653 79 38.0
Chicago Bears 16 17.3 315.6 101.7 213.9 24 8 23 9 638 94 41.0
Denver Broncos 16 18.1 290.8 91.1 199.6 16 5 18 6 621 85 52.0
Atlanta Falcons 16 18.7 365.6 123.2 242.4 20 1 15 2 642 83 29.0

Only give up 1.6 more points a game than ya. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if we arent a good defense what does that make you. O yea, and we put up 30 on the #1 defense in the league so we gonna put up points dont you worry

Did you even atch the ATL SEA game? Watch it and then lemme know how many tackles your team missed.

Since your good at finding stats, how come you didnt post the stat of the Falcons being in the Top 5 in Missed/Broken Tackles?

I never said ATL wasnt a good defense, you stated they are a Top defense and I said nope.

You mightve put up 30 on the Seahawks D but your D also gave up 28 in one half. Top D.

Last edited:
Did you even atch the ATL SEA game? Watch it and then lemme know how many tackles your team missed.

Since your good at finding stats, how come you didnt post the stat of the Falcons being in the Top 5 in Missed/Broken Tackles?

I never said ATL wasnt a good defense, you stated they are a Top defense and I said nope.

You mightve put up 30 on the Seahawks D but your D also gave up 28 in one half. Top D.

Yea son, I missed my teams game but watched yours. Child Please. The Falcons pitched a shut out in the first half then came out flat because they thought they could just salt away the lead like it was the regular season. They played prevent and allowed Russel to work all day within 20-30 yds just trying not to let up a quick TD. Lesson learned and a good lesson at a good time. But if being top 5 in pts against doesnt make you a good defense please tell me what does. i would love to hear it. Because last time I checked the point of a defense was to give up the least amount of points so your offense can score more and win the game. But **** what do I know. I apparently dont even watch football.

I dont expect to see anything like that this game because A: I dont see a blowout on either end for this game and B: We know not to let up and underestimate a team.

As for your tackling argument. Yea we arent amazing at tackling. But we play mostly zone defensive schemes. So unlike the Packers who play man our DBs wont have their backs to Kap when he takes off and can converge on him to gang tackle. One missed tackle with a guy right there behind him will keep Kap more than under wraps. Im not worried about it. Because like Ive already said. With all those missed tackles, and all those yrds per carry by QBs we let up how many of them have turned into wins. 1, by the guy who sees us twice a season and knows how we scheme him.

If Colin can come out and do what he did to GB to us I will tip my hat to him. But I dont see it happening. Because he can eat up all the yds he wants. But if the drive ends in punts or FGs we have nothing to worry about.

Not to mention you guys gave up 31 to an offense who we are the same if not better than this season. So if you want to base your whole arguement off last weeks numbers neither of us have a good defense.

Cant wait for Sunday.

Last edited:
49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation - SFGate

01-18) 19:08 PST SAN FRANCISCO --

San Francisco police have interviewed 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree about allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in the city following the team's victory last weekend, The Chronicle has learned.

The alleged attack occurred at an unnamed hotel early on Jan. 13, hours after the team's victory over the Green Bay Packers at Candlestick Park.

The incident is being investigated by the Special Victims Unit, whose detectives have interviewed Crabtree with his lawyer present. Crabtree has agreed to make himself available for possible further interviews about an assault.

The 25-year-old player - who has not been detained or arrested - is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Jaxon Van Derbeken is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer. E-mail: [email protected]

i just want this game to happen already wish it was sunday tomorrow . the dome will be loud and i am going to be surrounded by niner fans wherever i go . but hopefully the dirty birds pull it off . here is there shirt they got going for the playoffs
View media item 224669

Last edited:
Im gonna need to know where to cop.

And damn thats crazy about Crabs. I dont expect him to miss the game and if it isnt true then it prolly wont even effect him. But still crazy it came out 2 days before the game if it happened the night of the W on Saturday

Yea son, I missed my teams game but watched yours. Child Please. The Falcons pitched a shut out in the first half then came out flat because they thought they could just salt away the lead like it was the regular season. They played prevent and allowed Russel to work all day within 20-30 yds just trying not to let up a quick TD. Lesson learned and a good lesson at a good time. But if being top 5 in pts against doesnt make you a good defense please tell me what does. i would love to hear it. Because last time I checked the point of a defense was to give up the least amount of points so your offense can score more and win the game. But **** what do I know. I apparently dont even watch football.

I dont expect to see anything like that this game because A: I dont see a blowout on either end for this game and B: We know not to let up and underestimate a team.

As for your tackling argument. Yea we arent amazing at tackling. But we play mostly zone defensive schemes. So unlike the Packers who play man our DBs wont have their backs to Kap when he takes off and can converge on him to gang tackle. One missed tackle with a guy right there behind him will keep Kap more than under wraps. Im not worried about it. Because like Ive already said. With all those missed tackles, and all those yrds per carry by QBs we let up how many of them have turned into wins. 1, by the guy who sees us twice a season and knows how we scheme him.

If Colin can come out and do what he did to GB to us I will tip my hat to him. But I dont see it happening. Because he can eat up all the yds he wants. But if the drive ends in punts or FGs we have nothing to worry about.

Not to mention you guys gave up 31 to an offense who we are the same if not better than this season. So if you want to base your whole arguement off last weeks numbers neither of us have a good defense.

Cant wait for Sunday.

Nope, 7 of that 31 came off that pick 6 and the last TD was off a BS call on brown where he picked it off in the closing minutes. Our d gave up 17. Its cool though.

Last edited:
I was in the crib just like this last week 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NSFW

We bout to bring FreakNik back tho RISE UP!

Back
Top Bottom