:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

49ers should win....(im a niner fan)

however, from a gambling standpoint money is pouring in on the 49ers, everyone is thinkning niners will roll, the avg bettor is wrong.

so lets hope 49ers can pull this off

Can people stop using stats from the regular season like it matters in the playoffs, Yes, we got roasted in Seattle. In 1994 the eventual SB champion 49ers lost 40-8 against the 7-9 Philidelphia Eagles.

Regular season means nothing in January...

How do you get to choose what is relevant and what is not? News flash. You got roasted in late December, which in the mind of every NFL expert is not really the regular season but more like quasi-playoffs, with teams making their push at the heart of that time frame.

I'm a Falcons fan but I'm not delusional like you scrubs. Colin is a great quarterback, and given the scheme we may lose. But I also know that we got a hell of an offense, and a great quarterback who has proven himself in the clutch numerous times, and though our hometown fans may not be "12th man" caliber we're not push-overs at home either, so all of the excuses directed at "who hasnt lost in Seattle" can equally be applied to teams playing in Atlanta. To somehow utilize us barely defeating Seattle as justification for a certain 49ers victory, while in the same breath rationalizing an embarrassing defeat to the very same Seattle team three weeks earlier, is just asinine. You people sound like petulant, entitled snobs, which considering you are San Franciscans, I suppose makes sense.

Both teams are good, and either is capable of defeating the other, but let's at least be logical, please.

Can people stop using stats from the regular season like it matters in the playoffs, Yes, we got roasted in Seattle. In 1994 the eventual SB champion 49ers lost 40-8 against the 7-9 Philidelphia Eagles.

How do you get to choose what is relevant and what is not? News flash. You got roasted in late December, which in the mind of every NFL expert is not really the regular season but more like quasi-playoffs, with teams making their push at the heart of that time frame.

I'm a Falcons fan but I'm not delusional like you scrubs. Colin is a great quarterback, and given the scheme we may lose. But I also know that we got a hell of an offense, a
e, and a great quarterback who has proven himself in the clutch numerous timand though our hometown fans may not be "12th man" caliber we're not push-overs at home either, so all of the excuses directed at "who hasnt lost in Seattle" can equally be applied to teams playing in Atlanta. To somehow utilize us barely defeating Seattle as justification for a certain 49ers victory, while in the same breath rationalizing an embarrassing defeat to the very same Seattle team three weeks earlier, is just asinine. You people sound like petulant, entitled snobs, which considering you are San Franciscans, I suppose makes sense.

Both teams are good, and either is capable of defeating the other, but let's at least be logical, please.[
se.

Before that Seahawks win Matt Ryan was 0-3 in the playoffs. Real clutch..Oh yeah and your last playoff game at home before the Seahawks, you only scored two points..

That is the definition of clutch alright...

:rolleyes

:smh:

Before that Seahawks win Matt Ryan was 0-3 in the playoffs. Real clutch..Oh yeah and your last playoff game at home before the Seahawks, you only scored two points..

Are you ******ed or are you just stupid? You should focus your efforts on reading comprehension instead of pouting like the emasculate male that you so apparently are. Where in my post did I confine Matt Ryan's clutch play to the playoffs? You do know that Matt has a handful of last second drives this season, which qualifies as clutch. I think any Nfl expert would say the same, and Id rather take their opinion over a bottom level bluecollar couch-GM like yourself.

Yes, Matt Ryan is 1-3 in the playoffs. You know which two teams he lost two in his last two playoff games? The eventual Super Bowl Champs, which is not an excuse because he was horrid in those games but to overlook the mans body of work just demonstrates your emotionally-laden idiocy.

I'm boarding a flight now to the east-coast, you know, where the non-soft male members of society reside. Sweet dreams, scrub.

Are you ******ed or are you just stupid? You should focus your efforts on reading comprehension instead of pouting like the emasculate male that you so apparently are. Where in my post did I confine Matt Ryan's clutch play to the playoffs? You do know that Matt has a handful of last second drives this season, which qualifies as clutch. I think any Nfl expert would say the same, and Id rather take their opinion over a bottom level bluecollar couch-GM like yourself.

Yes, Matt Ryan is 1-3 in the playoffs. You know which two teams he lost two in his last two playoff games? The eventual Super Bowl Champs, which is not an excuse because he was horrid in those games but to overlook the mans body of work just demonstrates your emotionally-laden idiocy.

I'm boarding a flight now to the east-coast, you know, where the non-soft male members of society reside. Sweet dreams, scrub.

View media item 223358
Here we go again using the regluar season..You know who the all time leader in fourth quarter comebacks in the regular season is? Peyton Manning, and how has that worked out for him in January..

When it matters Ryan is 1-3.

Now I know you have a raging hard on for your boy, so put a matty ice-pack on it and relax bro..

Adorable. Sf funboys who are skillful at Memes. Pretty sure you dweebs are born with this skill. I live in your city so we can easily end the cute conjecture. But now you're going to do what you do best and resort with a lame Internet tactic insinuating my anger to hide from having to acknowledge my statement.

Son, go beat off to Pikachu. I ain't got time for you. I bet you got an anime squeeze. At least Teo's fake girl was a human.

I'm the DRidrer? When I'm the one who has acknowledged my quarterbacks historical flaws, while you parade as if your team has won more than two playoffs games in a decade; whose second round qb is suddenly Vick and Montana reincarnated into one, all while immunizing your team from the same criticisms your directing towards my squad, with some illogical rationalizations. Son, please. You are delusional. .

The difference between me and you is if your team wins Ill give props and acknowledge their superior talent on Sunday; whereas you will offer innumerable excuses for your play and act like a B and fail to acknowledge your defeat like a man.

I'm done with you dweebs. Have fun at the Castro this weekend.

I'm a Falcons fan but I'm not delusional like you scrubs. Colin is a great quarterback, and given the scheme we may lose. But I also know that we got a hell of an offense, a
e, and a great quarterback who has proven himself in the clutch numerous timand though our hometown fans may not be "12th man" caliber we're not push-overs at home either, so all of the excuses directed at "who hasnt lost in Seattle" can equally be applied to teams playing in Atlanta. To somehow utilize us barely defeating Seattle as justification for a certain 49ers victory, while in the same breath rationalizing an embarrassing defeat to the very same Seattle team three weeks earlier, is just asinine. You people sound like petulant, entitled snobs, which considering you are San Franciscans, I suppose makes sense.

Both teams are good, and either is capable of defeating the other, but let's at least be logical, please.[
se.

So regular season from THIS SEASON means nothing. But the Playoffs from PAST SEASONS means everything. Even tho we have already debunked that by winning last week. I would think marching from our 20 with 31 seconds for the GW FG is pretty clutch.

But hey if we are discrediting stats/games then take away the 49ers game against a terrible GB defense and what has Kap done in this league. Nothing. Automatic Falcons win. See I can do that too.

View media item 223441

Last edited:
Adorable. Sf funboys who are skillful at Memes. Pretty sure you dweebs are born with this skill. I live in your city so we can easily end the cute conjecture. But now you're going to do what you do best and resort with a lame Internet tactic insinuating my anger to hide from having to acknowledge my statement.

Son, go beat off to Pikachu. I ain't got time for you. I bet you got an anime squeeze. At least Teo's fake girl was a human.

I'm the DRidrer? When I'm the one who has acknowledged my quarterbacks historical flaws, while you parade as if your team has won more than two playoffs games in a decade; whose second round qb is suddenly Vick and Montana reincarnated into one, all while immunizing your team from the same criticisms your directing towards my squad, with some illogical rationalizations. Son, please. You are delusional. .

The difference between me and you is if your team wins Ill give props and acknowledge their superior talent on Sunday; whereas you will offer innumerable excuses for your play and act like a B and fail to acknowledge your defeat like a man.

I'm done with you dweebs. Have fun at the Castro this weekend.

:rofl:

We get it, you're a cool guy and we're dweebs..

:rofl:

View media item 223474

49ers got this 38-7.
pimp.gif

A lot of overconfident people in here. The Falcons are a good team. Dont sleep on them. They are historically a pretty fast starting team too. We need to get stops early and often.

I am not saying I dont think we can win. We can, and I do think we will. But people are acting as if the game has already been played. The Falcons are good. Just not as good as us. :lol: But I do believe inferior teams have beaten superior teams before.

Cant wait. Should be a damn good football game.

this game needs to happen already.

whoever wins, so many quotables from the other side.
good luck ATL fans. hopefully we get a good game-- with a niner win.

A lot of overconfident people in here. The Falcons are a good team. Dont sleep on them. They are historically a pretty fast starting team too. We need to get stops early and often.

I am not saying I dont think we can win. We can, and I do think we will. But people are acting as if the game has already been played. The Falcons are good. Just not as good as us. :lol: But I do believe inferior teams have beaten superior teams before.

Geez man, asking for backlash if we lose.

Geez man, asking for backlash if we lose.

Wait, you think it is ME who is asking for backlash? Have you read the last few pages? I feel like what I wrote was one of the more level headed posts of the past few pages.

Answer me this......Do you think the 49ers are better than the Falcons?

Last edited:
Wait, you think it is ME who is asking for backlash? Have you read the last few pages? I feel like what I wrote was one of the more level headed posts of the past few pages.

I think the 9ers record says less about the roster than ATls :nerd:

I think the 9ers record says less about the roster than ATls :nerd:

Do you think the 49ers are better than the Falcons?

Back
Top Bottom