:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Tony Montana, Tony Montana, Tony Montana
Not gonna front, I love seeing them out there bouncing to this before each kick 
pimp.gif

I think we'll win, Niners coming off a huge emotional PLAYOFF win. We're the hottest team and clicking everywhere. Both teams have improved since we played but I think we've improved much more. Osi and Bradshaw back. I think we'll win and if we don't, I hope the niners win it all.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Sure hope the Niners win and bring some hits to shut some of those loudmouth players on NY. I mean come on, REX GROSSMAN SWEPT THEM. They can't be champions!
Hahaha, Packers lost to the Chiefs and the Saints lost to the Rams. We've been dead against bad teams (two ********, Seattle at home, Eagles without Vick at home).

Not one ounce of me can get myself to be scared about the "giants" this season

I'm aware they are clicking on offense right now, but at the end of the day they are a 9-7 team. Their last 2 "blowouts" weren't a result of their own performance, rather a lack thereof from the other team. (falcons and packers). Falcons shouldn't have made the playoffs, packers had their worst effort of the season

but it's still NY vs SF.

i don't want to get too ahead of myself, because anything can happen at any given time, but i'm pretty positive we will be in the superbowl. It's the giants..... I don't care about the 1990 NFC chip game. 2 entirely different teams on both sides now. You ruffle eli's feathers and he starts throwing picks and their offense is erased.

it's almost too good to be true....lets go to the superbowl boys

Originally Posted by BayEST

Wondering which Giant's about to feel this D. PAUSE...

egybn9.gif
Dude got blindsided, almost any defender can do that when dude doesn't see it coming.

Originally Posted by glasses

I'm aware they are clicking on offense right now, but at the end of the day they are a 9-7 team. Their last 2 "blowouts" weren't a result of their own performance, rather a lack thereof from the other team. (falcons and packers). Falcons shouldn't have made the playoffs, packers had their worst effort of the season

but it's still NY vs SF.

i don't want to get too ahead of myself, because anything can happen at any given time, but i'm pretty positive we will be in the superbowl. It's the giants..... I don't care about the 1990 NFC chip game. 2 entirely different teams on both sides now. You ruffle eli's feathers and he starts throwing picks and their offense is erased.

laugh.gif

but it's still NY vs SF.

And as we saw with the Packers and with so many other teams... it's not about who has the best record but who's "hot" at the right time. Throw away all the season records and statistics and see what you have...

but it's still NY vs SF.

New to the NFL are ya?

GMen's defense will play just as hard if not more especially with healthy bodies this time around, look at the scores of the last few games since they played the Jets (Packers should not have even had a touchdown yesterday). I trust ELI to make the plays needed, the GMEN have practically been playing high intensity "playoff" games since the first time they matched up against the Cowboys, it'd be disappointing to see the road end here.

.....and Glasses is not even worth acknowledging.

The Giants are playing with a chip on there shoulder and the Niners have had one of there greatest game in recent history, but being at home should help them.
All week I'm not going to say anything or watch any SC or NFL Network. I'm just going to wait for Sunday and may the best team win fellas.

Go Niners!!!!!

^ I think at this point all teams that are left have a chip on their shoulder, whether real or self-imposed. Niners, up to this point, probably the least respected team that remains.

I'm actually really excited about this game. Both teams deserve to be here and because they're both hot, it should make for a great game.

33jmuyo.jpg

Was an illegal hit it seemed, but STILL LOVED IT. I don't care.

LOL Kid didn't even know he forced a fumble, yet alone KO'd the fella. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But after everything, I hope Pierre's doing alright. Forreal.

I have confidence is my Niners. If you look at the gints vs packers game the pack dropped a lot of passes but they were wide open too. The giants cant cover all that well people. Gore needs 25 plus carries tho. We have abandoned the run to early in the game. I see Gore having 85 plus yds and a TD

but it's still NY vs SF.

I'm with glasses

Back
Top Bottom