:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

49ers fans have some serious napoleon complex

most of them want respect from the media but i like the way people over look us

At this point I don't think any team is being overlooked, any of the 4 remaining teams has an equal shot of winning.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

....and Alex Smith is tough? 49ers fans were calling him bust before the season even began and probably one of the worst first round picks in recent memory, but now his @@!% don't stink.

Comical.

Mez, this statement right here couldnt be less accurate.

1) Even though Alex was utter trash for the first 6 years of his career, there is one thing that no one could question.....that being his toughness and heart.  Alex is and has always been tough.  Unfortunately, from years 1-6, thats pretty much the only compliment that he rightfully should have gotten.

2) We think his +$#% dont stink?  Really?  I havent read the entire Saints game thread, or this one.  But I cannot imagine this to be the case.  We are all cautiously optimistic about his play.  Is he a top QB in the league?  No.  If you have seen the progression he has had this season, and our responses to it, you would absolutely know that your statement is false.  We were and to some extent still are worried that he will turn into the Alex of old again.  But he had the best game of his career in his first playoff start, and is a large part of the reason we are here right now.  He deserves all the praise he is getting this week. 

My post was directed mainly at one clown despite the general statement, point is he obviously has no clue about football especially with his dumb "they are just a 9-7 team" as if that has any implication on the upcoming game. Dude is not even good at being a troll.

You are my dude Mez, so Im sorry for getting defensive. But if you were directing it at "one clown" then making blanket statements that start with "49er fans...." should be avoided. We argue with that dude as much as you do, so dont lump us in with him.

Neither one of these teams should be written off by the opposing fans. Both of the Niners and the Giants have played great thus far and should be respected for beating two NFC favorites.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

jets fan salty as hell

if your referring to me, i've cosigned the jets and niners since i was a little kid since i grew up following both teams.  dudes who know me from my previous usernames can cosign this.

that said, i got no bad feelings towards the giants, they just happen to be in the way of the 49ers.

it should be a good game though, the giants are a dangerous team and are playing real good football and that pass rush is something else when it's on, that said seeing the giants going from a garbage defense like green bays to an elite defense like san franciscos should be interesting to watch.

Got my tickets for the game yesterday.
pimp.gif
Still can't believe we are hosting a championship game.

I would usually be nervous about how the team plays after such an emotional win, but I trust our coaching staff to have everyone's head on straight. This is going to be a great game.

My post was directed mainly at one clown despite the general statement, point is he obviously has no clue about football especially with his dumb "they are just a 9-7 team" as if that has any implication on the upcoming game. Dude is not even good at being a troll.

Since you can't stand my OPINION that much

and i'm so wrong on every facet of the sport

put your account on the line. The giants win on sunday, and ill give you my account. They lose and you give me yours

how confident are you in your almighty GMEN and eli

you won't have to hear from me ever again

and if you say "um im have 20,000 posts and you have less than 300 to give up" then you are as soft as your QB

Originally Posted by glasses

Since you can't stand my OPINION that much

and i'm so wrong on every facet of the sport

put your account on the line. The giants win on sunday, and ill give you my account. They lose and you give me yours

how confident are you in your almighty GMEN and eli

you won't have to hear from me ever again

and if you say "um im have 20,000 posts and you have less than 300 to give up" then you are as soft as your QB

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Harbowl.

That is all.
This is what I wrote to my friend on 11/14/2011
2:05 PMagainst baltimore
2:06 PM 25-17 niners over ravens

super bowl 46 MVP = justin smith

2 sacks

forced fumble

2:07 PM 6 tackles

just putting it out there in writing

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Harbowl.

That is all.
This is what I wrote to my friend on 11/14/2011
2:05 PMagainst baltimore
2:06 PM 25-17 niners over ravens

super bowl 46 MVP = justin smith

2 sacks

forced fumble

2:07 PM 6 tackles

just putting it out there in writing

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 niners and ravens would be the most boring defensive game in superbowl history.

Son talking about putting accounts on the line when he don't got 1k posts and most likely has an alt account to get around the bet. Lame.

Back
Top Bottom