:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

28mobvd.jpg

As much as I want to see a Harbaugh bowl, the Giants are hot right now. This game could go either way.

I got ravens taking care of the Pats tho.

Definitely going to be a tough game. Giants got a lot of targets on offense so we got to get pressure on Eli. On offense, the Oline is going to have to play great. This week is going to be 10 times longer than last.
laugh.gif
Going to try to cop tickets soon. Lets go!!
pimp.gif

Giants are very good but Eli plays iffy sometimes and our defense will not let him get comfy in the pocket.

In the hierarchy of things its Giants>Raiders=49ers.
I hate being a Giants fan living in The Bay Area sometimes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've gotten tons texts all making bets and trash talking already.

The playoff in 03 was bad.... the loss this season was bad.. and I won't hear the end of it all week.

Anyways, how do you guys think i'd fare going to the game decked in Giants attire?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

In the hierarchy of things its Giants>Raiders=49ers.
I hate being a Giants fan living in The Bay Area sometimes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've gotten tons texts all making bets and trash talking already.

The playoff in 03 was bad.... the loss this season was bad.. and I won't hear the end of it all week.

Anyways, how do you guys think i'd fare going to the game decked in Giants attire?

You should be good. Just stay away from big groups of young, drunk dudes.

US $149.00 - US $450.00
US $149.00 Ticket + US $19.30 Fees =
US $168.30 US $450.00 Ticket + US $19.30 Fees =
US $469.30

^Lines opened at 49ers -1 to 49ers -2....I expect it to go to even by the end of the week though

If the 49ers hold to the same form that they have for most of the year, I think it will be another came like this past weekend, last minute drive to win. 

Sure hope the Niners win and bring some hits to shut some of those loudmouth players on NY. I mean come on, REX GROSSMAN SWEPT THEM. They can't be champions!

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Sure hope the Niners win and bring some hits to shut some of those loudmouth players on NY. I mean come on, REX GROSSMAN SWEPT THEM. They can't be champions!

Stop living in the past, worry bout your offseason!GIANTS NATION STAND UP!

GMen healthy, high confidence, playing sharp football, experienced, can play anywhere on the road......and considering how well Eli plays last time at San Fran.....things are lining up
pimp.gif

I hope the 49ers make the mistake of sending blitzes.
Both defenses right now are playing at a high level and it'll come down to either Eli or Alex making big plays.....I'll trust Eli.

went to the game on sunday vs saints it was crzy out here in the stick !! cant wait for the game! if any 1 has 2 tix hit me up on my inbox!

Gonna be a tough game and the 9ers have got to play better offense in the 2nd & 3rd quarters but the 9ers got this.

LETS GO!!!

forecast high winds and rain for mid to late of this week. May have to grind this out

#niner faithful

Back
Top Bottom