OFFICIAL NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND: AZ CARDINALS V. CAR PATHERS ON FOX 8:15 PM ET

Who would have thought that the Cards would score 33 unanswered points?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I say let's have all the lower seeds win this weekend so we can have Ravens @ Chargers and Eagles @ Cardinals and have a fowl Super Bowl...Cardinals vs.Eagles with McNabb finally getting his
pimp.gif

Philly should've never gotten rid of Hood..dude has really stepped his game up.

YO! You know what really sucks...

At first, I was thinking "Finally... they'll draft a quarterback and get this bum outta here."

But I'm scared they'll pity this loser.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I say let's have all the lower seeds win this weekend so we can have Ravens @ Chargers and Eagles @ Cardinals and have a fowl Super Bowl...Cardinals vs. Eagles with McNabb finally getting his
pimp.gif
1ad16238f7df04ebf5ba337e7388af5ce147232c.gif

Jetpac,

Did you even watch ANY of the game? What would you have liked him to have done? Throw the ball to himself?

Anyway, his post season success is there in each one of those pictures and speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I say let's have all the lower seeds win this weekend so we can have Ravens @ Chargers and Eagles @ Cardinals and have a fowl Super Bowl...Cardinals vs. Eagles with McNabb finally getting his
pimp.gif
1ad16238f7df04ebf5ba337e7388af5ce147232c.gif
fowl=bird (cardinals and eagles are birds) looks like that one went right over your head.

I say let's have all the lower seeds win this weekend so we can have Ravens @ Chargers and Eagles @ Cardinals and have a fowl Super Bowl...Cardinals Ravens vs. Eagles with McNabb finally getting his
pimp.gif
Now it makes sense.

And all that talk about Steve Smith being the best WR in the league..... yeah that can end after tonight. Fitz is on a whole other level than that dude.

And all that talk about Steve Smith being the best WR in the league..... yeah that can end after tonight. Fitz is on a whole other level than that dude.
......ignorance.

YO! Come on... g. The Falcons still at home. Ain't no sense in measuring #%%@#.
smh.gif

fowl=bird (cardinals and eagles are birds) looks like that one went right over your head.
Nah. I think that went over your head...

You crazy as hell.

DF!!!

Fitz has better hands than Steve that's for sure.

...and I'm not even tryin' to bash Steve.

Back
Top Bottom