OFFICIAL NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND: AZ CARDINALS V. CAR PATHERS ON FOX 8:15 PM ET

This type of performance on your birthday Jake
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

And all that talk about Steve Smith being the best WR in the league..... yeah that can end after tonight. Fitz is on a whole other level than that dude.
......ignorance.
You tell me how Fitz aint just as good if not better than him. Fitz found a way to get the ball in his hands, Smith was damn near shutout until garbage time.
Again, what did people want him to do? Throw it to himself?

I'm not takin anything away from Fitz, he's great in his own right.

but to use this night to base who's better with the way the game went? nah...that's just wrong.

Fitz > Smitty. End of Story.
Cards OWN Carolina. Goodnight.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

And all that talk about Steve Smith being the best WR in the league..... yeah that can end after tonight. Fitz is on a whole other level than that dude.
......ignorance.
You tell me how Fitz aint just as good if not better than him. Fitz found a way to get the ball in his hands, Smith was damn near shutout until garbage time.
Again, what did people want him to do? Throw it to himself?

I'm not takin anything away from Fitz, he's great in his own right.

but to use this night to base who's better with the way the game went? nah...that's just wrong.

Fitz > Smitty. End of Story.
Cards OWN Carolina. Goodnight.

laugh.gif

falcons fan comes in to take one last shot at the panthers/smitty.

i love how jetpac is getting all his rocks off like the falcon are still alive, sit down homie, ol' we ain't win but we looked better losin than youdid #%@ boy

On wiki
laugh.gif

On January 10, 2015, against the Arizona Cardinals, Delhomme threw for a career high sixty seven (67) interceptions in the NFC Divisional Playoffs, and cost the Panthers a run to the Superbowl, unless a presidential veto is used to overturn the match result.

Originally Posted by overtime626

i love how jetpac is getting all his rocks off like the falcon are still alive, sit down homie, ol' we ain't win but we looked better losin than you did #%@ boy
were you watching the same game I was?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Carolina got destroyed, at least Atlanta made a game of it.....6 TOs by JakeGohome
smh.gif

i love how jetpac is getting all his rocks off like the falcon are still alive, sit down homie, ol' we ain't win but we looked better losin than you did #%@ boy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Carolina got destroyed, at least Atlanta made a game of it.....6 TOs by Jake Gohome
smh.gif

not the point....a loss is a loss is a loss

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Carolina got destroyed, at least Atlanta made a game of it.....6 TOs by Jake Gohome
smh.gif

HE MAD MEZ
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

On wiki
laugh.gif
mad.gif

On January 10, 2015, against the Arizona Cardinals, Delhomme threw for a career high sixty seven (67) interceptions in the NFC Divisional Playoffs, and cost the Panthers a run to the Superbowl, unless a presidential veto is used to overturn the match result.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

On wiki
laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as funny as this is..it sure felt like it was 67

YO!

Y'all hear this jerk say "I had a hand in 6 turnovers..."

No... you were SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for 6 turnovers.

indifferent.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom