OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burfict could have hit him much worse. Dudes in here watching slow mo talking about pull up? Ha ha ha

This is what I'm saying. You can't adjust or pull up. Hell no. You're going so fast.

Ben won't talk about his shoulder. Keeps saying we won the game.

Remember when that Pitt offensive linemen almost killed Burfict a few weeks ago. No flag or suspension and that was the dirtiest hit of the year.

Yeah I do think the refs helped Pittsburgh with those flags but still, if it wasn't for Hill's fumble this scenario of events probably wouldn't have gone down..

That's the beauty of it all..Hill never fumbles, NONE of this **** never happens. It all begins with Hill

first thing this guy does is cry on IG

w9Fhz9j.png
bE3XDFq.png
SLpz1Hw.png

Kill all that NFL/Steelers conspiracy bulls*it. This is one of the most watched team in the league if we're talking about dirty hits. Refs throw flags if they even THINK a Steelers defender is about to give a head shot, and it was even worse 4-5 years ago.

The Steelers most definitely do not receive special treatment when it comes to this.

Last edited:
The look of that hit alone should have brown out atleast a week. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up next week and they say there was no concussion. I call it solid acting. Dude should've went out on a stretcher by looks alone. He got up too quick.

Last edited:
Burfict is dirty, kill all the hyper-masculinty/momentum/ its football talk

Dude picked up speed and launched himself into's AB's head

they should take his whole game check and suspend him from the opener

Go 'skins.
I don't care what team you support... what do you think you're watching every weekend?  Players are trying to separate people from the ball all the time.  There are dirty players on every team.  There are players who are good guys who sometimes make a play that looks dirty. 

Burfict could have hit him much worse. Dudes in here watching slow mo talking about pull up? Ha ha ha

This is what I'm saying. You can't adjust or pull up. Hell no. You're going so fast.

Remember when that Pitt offensive linemen almost killed Burfict a few weeks ago. No flag or suspension and that was the dirtiest hit of the year.

Your telling me he can't adjust looking at that video b? He could've easily went lower into Browns body instead of going for the head.

Dudes defending the hit is mind boggling

[quote name="doublemesh96"][quote name="Rolaholic"]
abhit.0.gif
[/quote]

got rag dolled. Serves him right for trying to be the best receiver in the game...[/quote]The more I see it, the more I see he knew what he was doing.

AB.

I'm talking about AB.

Arms flailing on some futbol steez. :lol:

He knew.

Your telling me he can't adjust looking at that video b? He could've easily went lower into Browns body instead of going for the head.

you mean that he could have anticipated that brown is going to duck his head at the exact last moment?!  He doesn't duck his head, that is a shoulder - chest hit.  

[quote name="doublemesh96"][quote name="Rolaholic"]
abhit.0.gif

got rag dolled. Serves him right for trying to be the best receiver in the game...[/quote]The more I see it, the more I see he knew what he was doing.

AB.

I'm talking about AB.

Arms flailing on some futbol steez. :lol:

He knew.[/quote]

Yo..I think I see it. Wooooooww I think AB sold that hit man.

Dead srs :rofl:

The casual's in here gah damn....
Fire Marvin Lewis LMAO, he brought the team from a black hole to a viable playoff team.
If anything were to happen it would be him being promoted to GM while hue takes over Head Coach duties.
The hate that Burrfict gets from the announcers and everyone else is absurd, hope the same feelings resonate with OBJ.

HE DID ADJUST. He caught him with the shoulder. Literally no other part of his body touched him. AB was hunched over spinning in his direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom