OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how no one is talking about joey porter being on the field. Lol

Nfl refs are a joke. Shazier gets away with spearing but burfict is the bad guy lol
Is there a rule stating certain personnel can't be on the field when a player is injured? If there is, I agree with you.

That hit may have put anyone to sleep, but receivers are so soft these days. Maybe it's the pampering of today's game, but hits like that used to always happen and was just 'part of the game.' And most of the time you got up. I'm even getting sick of bringing this up at this point.

Also, watch tomorrow...Most of these receivers that are well defended and don't come up with a catch will immediately throw their arm in the air simulating the flag being thrown or raise both their arms looking begging for one. I remember it happening before, but now it's every single receiver almost and on every single play. It's now a part of the game like this is ******* soccer. Disgusting!

Last edited:
Idk man I'm telling you he sold that hit lmao he didn't have to play another down anyways due to those flags

Dude body went limp for god sakes lol. If dude miss the next game then you know it wasnt no acting job but if he fine....then yall may have a point haha

Some of yall really think AB flopped?
roll.gif

If that was the case then dude wouldn't have been concussed smh

Honestly after the Hill fumble, the Bengals aint deserve that game

Crazy no one is talking bout that crappy 2pt conversion attempt tho. Its almost as if that play was called not realizing the importance of it. Like the coach was just like if it works fine & if it doesnt oh well we still got this lol. They make that conversion & even if all this happens afterwards they could right their wrongs in OT but...yea lol
you can fake a concussion

Deion said he texted Adam Jones to take down his IG post. Hahahahaha, I like that.

Vontaze said Joey Porter out there cursing us out in front of the refs and we get flagged.

Can't get hooked, he did

That hit may have put anyone to sleep, but receivers are so soft these days. Maybe it's the pampering of today's game, but hits like that used to always happen and was just 'part of the game.' I'm even getting sick of bringing this up at this point.

Watch tomorrow...Most of these receivers that are well defended and don't come up with a catch will immediately throw their arm in the air simulating the flag being thrown or raise both their arms looking begging for one. I remember it happening before, but now it's every single receiver almost and on every single play. It's now a part of the game like this is ******* soccer. Disgusting!

:pimp:

Although Deion might be right in his comments saying how Burfict needs to respect the reports... all I could think of while he was saying this was this:

Is it a confirmed concussion for brown? By looks alone, he needs to not play again this season. Too risky. But if he happens to be out there like nothing happened, winning games, who's the flopper? I guess I'm just not buying it. Dude needed to be taken out on a stretcher.

Last edited:
Idk man I'm telling you he sold that hit lmao he didn't have to play another down anyways due to those flags

Dude body went limp for god sakes lol. If dude miss the next game then you know it wasnt no acting job but if he fine....then yall may have a point haha

I'm telling you man lol he faked acted that **** out cause he knew he would get that call. Look closely at the hit, VB nicked his facemask/helmet.

But yeah if he plays next week, I'm def calling that a great acting job lol

[quote name="RoOk"][quote name="nickmaz96"]Brown has a concussion but he flopped :lol:

c'mon man[/quote]:lol: if he plays next week, he never had a concussion.[/quote]Next week? Son is going to be cleared tomorrow. :lol:

thats the issue right there ur basing this on past things not in the moment.
Yup. If you're Ron Artest.. you have the spotlight on you and you're getting T'd up or a flagrant called on you in a millisecond. That's what being a ***bag gets you.

Deion also said we are young and don't know better. We think we do but we don't. Deion is the old head that teaches you game now.

I like how Deion was telling Vontaze he can't treat the media like that. They see this African American putting on his white t shirt and jewelry, not answering questions. No one is gonna like you for that.

Last edited:
[quote name="651akathePaul"]Most of these receivers that are well defended and don't come up with a catch will immediately throw their arm in the air simulating the flag being thrown or raise both their arms looking begging for one. I remember it happening before, but now it's every single receiver almost and on every single play. It's now a part of the game like this is ******* soccer. Disgusting![/quote]All the damn time, my dude.

Yeah I really don't think Burfict tried to give him an early dirt nap. It isn't possible to be that accurate with your shoulder when your moving that fast purposefully.

[quote name="RoOk"][quote name="nickmaz96"]Brown has a concussion but he flopped :lol:

c'mon man
:lol: if he plays next week, he never had a concussion.[/quote]Next week? Son is going to be cleared tomorrow. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: deadass though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom