OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Mcarron did his thing in crunch time. Andy Dalton wouldve folded by the 2nd quarter.

That 2pt conversion playcall was some terrible stuff.

Burfict could have hit him much worse. Dudes in here watching slow mo talking about pull up? Ha ha ha

This is what I'm saying. You can't adjust or pull up. Hell no. You're going so fast.

Ben won't talk about his shoulder. Keeps saying we won the game.

Remember when that Pitt offensive linemen almost killed Burfict a few weeks ago. No flag or suspension and that was the dirtiest hit of the year.

Your telling me he can't adjust looking at that video b? He could've easily went lower into Browns body instead of going for the head.

Dudes defending the hit is mind boggling

you mean that he could have anticipated that brown is going to duck his head at the exact last moment?!  He doesn't duck his head, that is a shoulder - chest hit.  

Nah you won man. I'm watching it again and it looks deadass like VB nicked his helmet

Maybe I'm bugging but Burfict's aim would need to be perfect as hell to catch a dude with his shoulder from wherever he started, especially moving in real time.

Burfict could have hit him much worse. Dudes in here watching slow mo talking about pull up? Ha ha ha

This is what I'm saying. You can't adjust or pull up. Hell no. You're going so fast.

Remember when that Pitt offensive linemen almost killed Burfict a few weeks ago. No flag or suspension and that was the dirtiest hit of the year.

Your telling me he can't adjust looking at that video b? He could've easily went lower into Browns body instead of going for the head.

you mean that he could have anticipated that brown is going to duck his head at the exact last moment?!  He doesn't duck his head, that is a shoulder - chest hit.  
Nah you won man. I'm watching it again and it looks deadass like VB nicked his helmet
I'm not arguing that he hit him in the head... but the whole "he could have hit him lower" stuff is ridiculous.  AB lowered his helmet at the last second.  We are watching it in super slow motion saying that people reflexes while they are running full speed is just ludicrous.  

Maybe I'm bugging but Burfict's aim would need to be perfect as hell to catch a dude with his shoulder from wherever he started, especially moving in real time.

stop being soft

that was his momentum you cant adjust your body like that at game speed.
That's exactly what I'm saying fam. Your aim would have be on next level to catch someone like that intentionally. I'm saying there's no way he could've done that purposefully.

Last edited:
Some of yall really think AB flopped? :rofl:

If that was the case then dude wouldn't have been concussed smh

Honestly after the Hill fumble, the Bengals aint deserve that game

Crazy no one is talking bout that crappy 2pt conversion attempt tho. Its almost as if that play was called not realizing the importance of it. Like the coach was just like if it works fine & if it doesnt oh well we still got this lol. They make that conversion & even if all this happens afterwards they could right their wrongs in OT but...yea lol

I'm not arguing that he hit him in the head... but the whole "he could have hit him lower" stuff is ridiculous.  AB lowered his helmet at the last second.  We are watching it in super slow motion saying that people reflexes while they are running full speed is just ludicrous.  

Nah I know, as I watched the video in slow mo I realized you're right. But at the same time I'm blown because it deadass looks like AB sold that hit. Like dude face timed Snoop Dog right after the game laughing and **** :lol:

Some of yall really think AB flopped? :rofl:

If that was the case then dude wouldn't have been concussed smh

Honestly after the Hill fumble, the Bengals aint deserve that game

Crazy no one is talking bout that crappy 2pt conversion attempt tho. Its almost as if that play was called not realizing the importance of it. Like the coach was just like if it works fine & if it doesnt oh well we still got this lol. They make that conversion & even if all this happens afterwards they could right their wrongs in OT but...yea lol

Idk man I'm telling you he sold that hit lmao he didn't have to play another down anyways due to those flags

Nah I know, as I watched the video in slow mo I realized you're right. But at the same time I'm blown because it deadass looks like AB sold that hit. Like dude face timed Snoop Dog right after the game laughing and ****
laugh.gif
Its all good man.  It was a consistent call with the league.  I just think that the comments about whether or not he could have pulled up or that it was intention seem a bit far fetched.  

Deion said he texted Adam Jones to take down his IG post. Hahahahaha, I like that.

Vontaze said Joey Porter out there cursing us out in front of the refs and we get flagged.

adam jones gonna shoot him in cincy

ya acting like AB was selling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom