OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton sent the goons BEFORE the story broke. He was notified about the story 3 weeks prior and then hired Ari Fleischer and other law firms & PI's. The goons were sent like 5 days before the story went live. Sent them to the clinic to "investigate" and the intern's (source of the story) momma's house. 

So looking back at it now, his initial reaction and comments are kind of strange since it seemed like he was blindsided by the news.

Also...the Washington Post article confirmed the clinic sent a shipment of medication to his wife. No word on what it was though. 

The Sheriff livin' up to his nickname. 
smokin.gif

Picture right from the article. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Probably the most fascinating/interesting part of this whole thing IMO. 'Murica's reaction to what they perceive Al Jazeera to be. I care more about that than whether all those athletes did it it or not.

Last edited:
Peyton sent the goons BEFORE the story broke. He was notified about the story 3 weeks prior and then hired Ari Fleischer and other law firms & PI's. The goons were sent like 5 days before the story went live. Sent them to the clinic to "investigate" and the intern's (source of the story) momma's house. 

So looking back at it now, his initial reaction and comments are kind of strange since it seemed like he was blindsided by the news.

Also...the Washington Post article confirmed the clinic sent a shipment of medication to his wife. No word on what it was though. 

The Sheriff livin' up to his nickname. :smokin  

Picture right from the article. :lol: :smh:

Probably the most fascinating/interesting part of this whole thing IMO. 'Murica's reaction to what they perceive Al Jazeera to be. I care more about that than whether all those athletes did it it or not.

What's even stranger/shadier to me is the fact theyre closing up shop in the States now...

They announced it literally weeks after the HGH story and all the backlash they received for being a news organization with an Arabic name making bold claims about one of America's icons.

Cant be a coincidence right?

Last edited:

Probably the most fascinating/interesting part of this whole thing IMO. 'Murica's reaction to what they perceive Al Jazeera to be

Exactly...and let's not forget how quickly almost every NFL talking head jumped to his defense like the story was unbelievable. As if Peyton "Sit On A Trainers Face" Manning is incapable of wrong doing. :smh:

Last edited:
What's even stranger/shadier to me is the fact theyre closing up shop in the States now...

They announced it literally weeks after the HGH story and all the backlash they received for being a news organization with an Arabic name making bold claims about one of America's icons.

NFL strongarming media entities 
mean.gif

Meanwhile ESPN knows where their bread is buttered.

NFL strongarming media entities :smh:

Meanwhile ESPN knows where their bread is buttered.

Meanwhile...

View media item 1898595

Last edited:
I've got more of a problem with Robin Roberts weak *** dab. It's expected from Roger but Robin was just as bad.

I love how the media and social media have reacted to Manziel and Gordon. Pretty different responses.

This guy Brandon Marshall can't stop talking :lol:,he said that he hasn't spoken to Cutlets in 2 years...that Trestman season must've been some kind of awkward :lol:

Last edited:
Only reason Bruce Arians drafted tyrann other than his talent. Was cause he got busted for the greens also.

I hate how protected Manning is with this HGH crap and you actually got people people trying to sweep it under the carpet like his college incident and get all defensive about it. All the meanwhile the same people are calling out Cam for playing the game with fun. We live in a strange world man.

Roger's up on the podium giving his annual State of the NFL press conference.

I don't remember how these things go, but I hope he gets his **** pushed in by some reporter. 

Roger Goodell says on Nov. 21, it's #Raiders vs. #Texans in Mexico City. It's been a decade, but the NFL is back in Mexico.

Wow. Roger Goodell says he'll pursue a policy of, if a player gets two personal fouls in a game, it results in an automatic ejection.

Roger talking about the possibility of two personal fouls and you're ejected. ****** **** that's weak as hell.

Somewhere in Ohio, two tears rolled down Vontaze Burfict's face. 

EDIT:

Reporters on Twitter saying there are obvious plants at the press conference asking Goodell questions. 
mean.gif

I don't remember how these things go, but I hope he gets his **** pushed in by some reporter. 
Welp, so much for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom