OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Leaf is on NFL Live

How is a dude who got out of jail in Dec '14 and on probation gonna mentor Manziel? Not like Leaf stopped getting in trouble 10 years ago

Could y'all see Manziel going to Arizona?

To play safety..? :nerd:. He won't get a sniff at QB plus I don't think Arians would tolerate his antics at all.

Goodell's dab was awful :lol: . When Robin asked him to do that he shoulda said naw and ran off on the plug

Last edited:
The same way people have argued that Johnny's girl is lying can make the same argument about Greg's ex. Hitting a women is wrong period. People are more concerned w Johnny drinking and using drugs and have completely ignored his domestic violence accusations for the most part. Let any other player get two domestic violence allegations in a short period of time and I'm sure the outrage would be substantial. I don't think anyone has said much about Johnny being a women beater in here. For the most part people talk about him being an addict, suffering from affluenza, throwing away his opportunities, entitled, etc.

Last edited:
fool need to make that switch to Safety or SS.

These corners got too much pride to move sometimes smh. Browner would actually be real good at S or SS i think. Same thing Champ aint wanna do so he got pushed out.
Totally agree. If Browner wants to keep collecting a check from a NFL team he will make that switch. Hell I would like Carolina to give him a shot.

Ryan Leaf is on NFL Live

How is a dude who got out of jail in Dec '14 and on probation gonna mentor Manziel? Not like Leaf stopped getting in trouble 10 years ago
Ryan throwing stones from a glass mansion [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...

* This is not a full-time position, and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to one. You will be required to produce work during the regular season on a deadline, but at your own convenience. While we do pay for high quality work, if you are doing this purely for financial reward, the position is not for you.

laugh.gif

Thomas Davis is FED UP!
Thomas Davis  ‏@ThomasDavisSDTM   3h3 hours ago

It’s crazy to think that I actually use to look up to a guy like @rodney_harrison even after he got caught cheating!
Thomas Davis  ‏@ThomasDavisSDTM   3h3 hours ago

How can you sit there and say you would intentionally try to hurt another player? #NoRespectForTheGame get this clown off the air!! #RH
http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...ck-at-rodney-harrison-for-cam-newton-comments

Thomas Davis is FED UP!

Quote:
Thomas Davis ‏@ThomasDavisSDTM 
 3h3 hours ago

It’s crazy to think that I actually use to look up to a guy like @rodney_harrison
even after he got caught cheating!

Thomas Davis ‏@ThomasDavisSDTM 
 3h3 hours ago

How can you sit there and say you would intentionally try to hurt another player? #NoRespectForTheGame
get this clown off the air!! #RH

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...ck-at-rodney-harrison-for-cam-newton-comments
View media item 1899264
Top 5 Panther right there. So proud he's with us.

View media item 1899314
You really think it's ok to hurt someone?
He was on ESPN radio last night saying that if you don't want to hurt another player and take them out in the game that you're playing against them you shouldn't be playing. I agree that you shouldn't take someone's knees out but if I truck stick you and you're taken out of the game but you're not seriously injured I'm ok with that. Just like I'm ok with a boxer knocking out another player. Football is a violent sport. I would like to see someone try to take cams knees out because Cam would probably hurdle or juke out the dude trying to take his knees out. Good luck trying to take Cam's knees out...

In a perfect world, Browner would play SS because that's just more of his game. But he's never moved fluid enough to be successful at making that switch. My dude is gonna be 32 at the start of next season. This just might be it for him. If it is, I'm forever appreciative of his contributions last season. 
pimp.gif
 Couldn't have won without him.

Browner has basically been a luxury CB his whole career. If you're not using him how he should be used with the right personnel around him, then it's just not worth it.

Hold up, so do we have an issue with Rodney saying he wants to take him out or that he would go for his knees? When Chris Harris said he'd go for Gronk's knees, no one said anything. All season long any time a QB got hit in the knee area people would ***** and say it's a soft flag. I was sort of uncomfortable with Harris comments because I root for Gronk, but that's just the game. It is what it is.

Rodney crossed the line when he started talking about hurting dudes IMO. I don't give a **** about what that old ***** gotta say anyway. He always been a prick.

Last edited:
View media item 1899314
You really think it's ok to hurt someone?
He was on ESPN radio last night saying that if you don't want to hurt another player and take them out in the game that you're playing against them you shouldn't be playing. I agree that you shouldn't take someone's knees out but if I truck stick you and you're taken out of the game but you're not seriously injured I'm ok with that. Just like I'm ok with a boxer knocking out another player. Football is a violent sport. I would like to see someone try to take cams knees out because Cam would probably hurdle or juke out the dude trying to take his knees out. Good luck trying to take Cam's knees out...
Boxing ain't the same as football man, we all know in boxing the main objective is to get a KO so you don't have to rely on the judge's decision.
Football, as "violent" as it is, doesn't require injuring or hurting someone in order to win.

Totally agree. If Browner wants to keep collecting a check from a NFL team he will make that switch. Hell I would like Carolina to give him a shot.
I'd gladly take Hardy back before giving browner a shot. Hell if hardy doesn't have any suitors this offseason I'd take him back the current players didn't want him to go. But we all know jerry Richardson isn't let that happen

I

Hold up, so do we have an issue with Rodney saying he wants to take him out or that he would go for his knees? When Chris Harris said he'd go for Gronk's knees, no one said anything. All season long any time a QB got hit in the knee area people would ***** and say it's a soft flag. I was sort of uncomfortable with Harris comments because I root for Gronk, but that's just the game. It is what it is.

Rodney crossed the line when he started talking about hurting dudes IMO. I don't give a **** about what that old ***** gotta say anyway. He always been a prick.

Well Chris Harris was being truthful, and he wasn't talking about hurting Gronk. Rodney on the other hand :smh:

I'd gladly take Hardy back before giving browner a shot. Hell if hardy doesn't have any suitors this offseason I'd take him back the current players didn't want him to go. But we all know jerry Richardson isn't let that happen
Exactly would love Hardy back in Charlotte but JR don't want that noise that come with Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom