OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of those games the Rams got behind early and they went to the passing game early.

I agree tho Winston deserved it

Can't say I'm surprised, but TO didn't get elected to the Hall of Fame.
mean.gif

Brett Favre, Kevin Greene, Orlando Pace, Tony Dungy and some individual named "Marvin Harrison" made it though.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14728326/pro-football-hall-fame-class-2016-announced

Under Armour is killing the game man. Steph, Cam, Bryce Harper, Jordan Speith..goddamn

Under Armour is killing the game man. Steph, Cam, Bryce Harper, Jordan Speith..goddamn

their stuff seems so generic though, I believe their earnings were a disappointment this quarter

Nike and Adidas stuff looks years ahead of UA

their stuff seems so generic though, I believe their earnings were a disappointment this quarter

Nike and Adidas stuff looks years ahead of UA

Nah UA recorded there highest ever earnings actually. They took a slight hit due to the winter arriving late as a lot of there sales depend on outerwear. But they flourished

They're still generic as hell though. Only like there workout shirts

Last edited:
Nah UA recorded there highest ever earnings actually. They took a slight hit due to the winter arriving late as a lot of there sales depend on outerwear. But they flourished

I still think their stuff looks dated

Charles wearing the Pinnacle Jays? That was embarrassing. Sounded real old. Hahahaha

UA killed it with the great athletes they signed, helped them sell their garbage as best as they could. UA still making awful looking gear and shoes.

And they're still selling out. I was at Finishline and a group of #FFFFFF kids all got a pair of Currys kicks :lol I was blown

Whoever this Marvin Harrison character is, dude ain't eem show up for NFL Honors just in case he got elected.

Probably gonna give his HOF speech over Skype.

How TO is not first ballot with those stats is beyond me.

:{

damn shame Carson's awful NFCCG performance overshadowed his great regular season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom