OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

2.png

Great speech by my man Q. One of my favorite WRs in recent years.

Carson was so damn awful in the playoffs that it rightfully erases his regular season performance.

Nah UA recorded there highest ever earnings actually. They took a slight hit due to the winter arriving late as a lot of there sales depend on outerwear. But they flourished

I still think their stuff looks dated

Not to mention their shoes are mad uncomfortable for sports. Got a couple of their cleats for turf/grass work and they both were dog sh-t.

UA hunting gear though >>>
Super Super Super expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention their shoes are mad uncomfortable for sports. Got a couple of their cleats for turf/grass work and they both were dog sh-t.

UA hunting gear though >>>
Super Super Super expensive.

The one thing I noticed is they price their items about 25% below Nike it seems which is smart

Got a couple of their cleats for turf/grass work and they both were dog sh-t.

The opposite for me...

Which cleats specifically?

Went to the website, I don't see them but they were one of the first high top pairs that came out (3 or 4 years ago?). The ankle support sucked, the heel was hard as a rock jamming into it. Ended up giving them to a buddy of mine who plays ball, he didn't like them either.

Just didn't feel good, now the new ones could be brilliant, I don't know. Haven't given those a chance.

i knew they were going to screw TO out of the first ballot. they put that mog 88 before TO. cot damn shame :smh:

I bought some cheap UA cleats a while back, before cam was even in the league. I would only use it for a BS game.

How does T.O. not get into the Hall of Fame first ballot? Disappointing to see the results from the voters this year.

I agree T.O. wasn't much of a teammate and caused many rifts in locker rooms, but the work he put on the field is undoubtably paramount.

T.O not getting first ballot because he was a loud mouth,

If he wasn't a loud mouth, he wouldn't have those numbers.

I can differentiate T.O the playmaker vs. T.O the malcontent.

Last edited:
Under Armour makes some nice stuff, some of us need to stop being blinded by Nike.

I believe 88 numbers may be better than TOs in some statistical categories. To me it's a shame he didn't make the first opportunityhe had.

I believe 88 numbers may be better than TOs in some statistical categories. To me it's a shame he didn't make the first opportunityhe had.

but he doesnt. TO has more tds and yards. TO didnt get in first ballot because of his off field antics. on the field, 88 was good but he was no TO. 88 has a ring and TO doesnt so im sure it played a role too. i just dont get how 88 goes in before TO. cot damn shame :smh:

Blinded? Only thing specifically mentioned about nike was that UA prices their items about 25% cheaper than nike...

Other than that it was two personal experiences buying their product that didn't go well with a compliment on my end about their hunting gear. And Stillin sayin their style looks dated or something.

I guess we should take your word with an empty statement about UA making "nice stuff." Anything specific or you just being that guy like usual?
Either way cool champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom