OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are we posting the same quote for at least the 3rd time in this thread?

this is worse than MJ inviting his high school coach just so he could shame him. anytime anyone succeeds of course you can find a critic from early in their life who wasn't as optimistic.

anyway only 4 hours left!

I'm still dumbfounded at how my man Ty Law doesn't get ANY love from the HOF voters when he has the most INT's in playoff history :smh:.
Dude got sued by a drug dealer...how shady must you be for a damn dealer to pursue legal proceedings against you? :lol:

Same dude talked to E:60 for their Marrison piece and he ended up getting shot dead 2 days later...

Ty Law was a nightmare for us. Took Marvin Harrison soul so bad they made that rule change :rofl:. He def needs more love but they underate him.

Marvin Harrison is a straight up quiet thug. I think they said he doesnt make any public apperances at all. Last time they saw him was that Colts game with Edge and em to see Peyton in the Indy/Broncos game. How you get sued by a drug dealer and proceed to body him though :lol:

Good Game @BlackPhoenix623  and all of the Cardinals fans.

Obviously, I'm excited. Arizona was definitely a team I respected. Arians is great, and I've got mad love for Fitz.

NFC Champs! 1 more game in Levi's Stadium against one of the best to ever do it. CAN'T WAIT!

#KeepPoundingtotheSuperBowl  
smokin.gif
that was a real band-aid to a wound that was deep, thanks for that. Panthers brought their A-game and their opponent didn't even bring their nuts and thus a massacre was the result. As you said, todays' game will be against one of the best to ever do it and that is why many are rooting for a fairytale ending. I, however, want to see a demolition like the one layed down against Carolina's first two opponents on the road to SB 50 and thus crowned one of the most dominating teams of all time.. both me and my mama find it better when our teams gets knocked off by the would-be champion, so with that said, you know who i want to win. 

Good Game @BlackPhoenix623  and all of the Cardinals fans.

Obviously, I'm excited. Arizona was definitely a team I respected. Arians is great, and I've got mad love for Fitz.

NFC Champs! 1 more game in Levi's Stadium against one of the best to ever do it. CAN'T WAIT!

#KeepPoundingtotheSuperBowl  
smokin.gif
that was a real band-aid to a wound that was deep, thanks for that. Panthers brought their A-game and their opponent didn't even bring their nuts and thus a massacre was the result. As you said, todays' game will be against one of the best to ever do it and that is why many are rooting for a fairytale ending. I, however, want to see a demolition like the one layed down against Carolina's first two opponents on the road to SB 50 and thus crowned one of the most dominating teams of all time.. both me and my mama find it better when our teams gets knocked off by the would-be champion, so with that said, you know who i want to win. 
I appreciate it. The goal is for the Panthers is to go 18-1 with the Lombardi and some dabs!
Why am I seeing the ?-box

What's the fix? Using Safari if that matters.
Yeah, I'm not sure what's wrong, but I just fixed it by uploading it the methodical way.

Looks washed. Like the Panthers will look today.

Good Game @BlackPhoenix623
 and all of the Cardinals fans.

#KeepPoundingtotheSuperBowl :smokin

This your first response in 3 weeks? :lol:

This your first response in 3 weeks? :lol:
yeah I've essentially said goodbye to the 2015 season and with that my activity on the board. But better late than never right ha. My only regret is not putting dollars down on this game. Like who wants to bet against Carolina?

Heading out to a friends house for the game, enjoy it fellas!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom