OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ww2 movie about the snipers and he's sleeping with the girl while the other guys are sleeping in the barracks

Awful troller.

If you're going to hate on a guy.

You got to hate on the guy all year long.

What are you talking about, fool?

Coward hater :lol:

Last edited:
Is that a middle americanthen hung ? Thing? Sex while your roommates are sleeping in their bed in the same dorm room

You looking like one of those Middle America types right now spewing nonsense.

Was up in the rafters with Sting praying and hoping for Cam to fail.

Cam had a horrible game, especially by the standards but that's more of the testament to the greatness of the Broncos defense more than him being overrated or getting exposed.

Super Bowl done and over with.... next up....

NFL draft. 
pimp.gif

"needs to be humbled" I don't know what it is but something about the way that sounds really rubs me the wrong way...
thats on you. really dont care how it rubs you.. all that dabbing, dancing and taunting ish is nonsense. that rubs me the wrong way and im you sure dont care how its rubs me. so we even. 

idk why everyone mad cam likes to showboat. curry does it every play, noone says a thing

You want consistency huh?

Like the same amount of petroleum jelly the priest applied every time you two went for bible study?

"needs to be humbled" I don't know what it is but something about the way that sounds really rubs me the wrong way...
thats on you. really dont care how it rubs you.. all that dabbing, dancing and taunting ish is nonsense. that rubs me the wrong way and im you sure dont care how its rubs me. so we even. 

seem like the kind of guy to pledge a jewish frat

wear chubbies shorts and get curved by white women all year

Last edited:
seem like the kind of guy to pledge a jewish frat

wear chubbies shorts and get curved by white women all year
dont care what  i seem like to you. you seem like the guy who likes to see cam doing all that bs and mad cuz you didnt get to see him do it today. 

Last edited:
If you want to be a hater.

Hate all year long don't quit for like 7 weeks then act like you were hating all along :lol:

Last edited:

If you consider that nonsense sure...I don't agree because in my view sports is supposed to be fun and if dude feels like dancing go for it if he doesn't dance when he loses so what he lost he's human he'll be upset when he loses like anyone does and not celebrate thats not a unique trait to him. Your a lakers fan and kobe is one of the most cocky athletes i've ever seen play the game and he has certainly had his fair share of taunting over the years. Does that rub you the wrong way too?

Last edited:
If you want to be a hater.

Hate all year long don't quit for like 7 weeks then act like you hating all along
laugh.gif
what are you talking about. we cant change our minds about players. even tonight i never said it was on him, or he was overrated.

i stopped saying he was overrated since the playoffs. he can ball, stopped calling him overrated. just dont like him or his antics. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom