OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you consider that nonsense sure...I don't agree because in my view sports is supposed to be fun and if dude feels like dancing go for it if he doesn't dance when he loses so what he lost he's human he'll be upset when he loses like anyone does and not celebrate thats not a unique trait to him. Your a lakers fan and kobe is one of the most cocky athletes i've ever seen play the game and he has certainly had his fair share of taunting over the years. Does that rub you the wrong way too?
im  actually not fond of kobe. 

only problem i have with Cam is him not jumping on that loose ball in the 4th quarter
laugh.gif
Yup, that's the only thing I didn't like. They goona get him for that tomorrow
Originally Posted by DMan14  

von miller gets the biggest contract for a defensive player this summer, right?
Whatever he gets, he deserves every dollar.

Last edited:

If you consider that nonsense sure...I don't agree because in my view sports is supposed to be fun and if dude feels like dancing go for it if he doesn't dance when he loses so what he lost he's human he'll be upset when he loses like anyone does and not celebrate thats not a unique trait to him. Your a lakers fan and kobe is one of the most cocky athletes i've ever seen play the game and he has certainly had his fair share of taunting over the years. Does that rub you the wrong way too?
im  actually not fond of kobe. 
Ok thanks for responding to that.

If you want to be a hater.

Hate all year long don't quit for like 7 weeks then act like you hating all along :lol:
what are you talking about. we cant change our minds about players. even tonight i never said it was on him, or he was overrated.
 i stopped saying he was overrated since the playoffs. he can ball, stopped calling him overrated. just dont like him or his antics. 

Changing your mind. :lol:

No you're a coward hater.

If you want to be a hater.

Hate all year long don't quit for like 7 weeks then act like you were hating all along :lol:

The greatest QB your program has ever seen might not live to see his 24th bday

So?

Cam failed black people nationwide, ******* fraud.never would I believe in you again

You looking like one of those Middle America types right now spewing nonsense.

Was up in the rafters with Sting praying and hoping for Cam to fail.

Cam had a horrible game, especially by the standards but that's more of the testament to the greatness of the Broncos defense more than him being overrated or getting exposed.

Stay in your lane bruh. Guy was dabbing and acting like Super Man all year. If he plays his worst game at the biggest stage I have the right to clown on the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom