OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same result :wink:

It'll be our chance to avenge our other SB loss. We got our payback vs MIA already.

View media item 1943126

3d5ix.gif

200w.gif

ugh the bay area so spoiled with sports right now

We didn't have **** to cheer for years :lol: foh

:lol:  not hating.

honestly it was your sig that made me realize how good the Giants have been coupled with the sharks having a quiet but very good season, i dunno if youre a hockey guy.

let alone the obvious team

I casually follow the Sharks but wouldn't say I'm a fan. I remember the days when we would turn our Warriors season thread into a Sharks playoff thread cause warriors season was over before the Sharks season was :lol:

There has to be a fan of every team on this site. just has to be. But NTers teams who suck probably don't feel like posting regularly lol.

I'm a jazz fan and I damn sure not gonna go in the NBA thread talking about my team. 

Unless we make the playoffs. Then i'll get my collector on 
laugh.gif

I casually follow the Sharks but wouldn't say I'm a fan. I remember the days when we would turn our Warriors season thread into a Sharks playoff thread cause warriors season was over before the Sharks season was :lol:

bruh...you're saying "remember the days" as if that was YEARS ago. it's been like two years :lol:

Denver's defense is about to lose a big piece...Danny Trevathan to the Bears :nerd:
Troy RenckVerified account
‏@TroyRenck
#Bears clear favorite, as I said earlier, to land Trevathan. He predicted as much during Super Bowl week.

where do you think Foster ends up?

(you cant say couch)

not for nothing but Philly might be a good spot for him to mix it up with sproles and mathews if he stays. dunno about the cold for his body though

or does jerry take a chance on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom