OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I casually follow the Sharks but wouldn't say I'm a fan. I remember the days when we would turn our Warriors season thread into a Sharks playoff thread cause warriors season was over before the Sharks season was :lol:

bruh...you're saying "remember the days" as if that was YEARS ago. it's been like two years :lol:

2011-12 was the last time GSW missed the playoffs. Coming up on 5 years bruh

I casually follow the Sharks but wouldn't say I'm a fan. I remember the days when we would turn our Warriors season thread into a Sharks playoff thread cause warriors season was over before the Sharks season was :lol:

bruh...you're saying "remember the days" as if that was YEARS ago. it's been like two years :lol:

yeah but that warriors thread has definitely turned into the sharks post season thread (at least with posts about the sharks playoff games) in the last two :lol:

yeah but that warriors thread has definitely turned into the sharks post season thread (at least with posts about the sharks playoff games) in the last two :lol:

Idk about that.

@RapSheet: The #Jaguars deal for DL Malik Jackson is 6 years, $90M with $42M guaranteed, source said. So, wow.
Sheesh...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
What a time to be alive
— Malik Barron Jackson (@TheMalikJackson) March 8, 2016

i can honestly say ive never heard of Malik Jackson before today 
embarassed.gif

5th round pick and never made the pro bowl?

...do you big fella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom