OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockette’s doctor informed him that all the muscles and ligaments in his neck had been torn, and told Lockette how close he was to dying:

"I didn’t really realize how serious it was until it was over, because the doctor told me my skull was—all the muscles, all the ligaments that connect my vertebrae and the cartilage, in between that. So, the cartilage was out, the ligaments torn. And he said, if I were to have stood up then, the weight of my head, left, right, front, back, I would have died. If one of my teammates would have came over and pulled my arm, just barely, I might have died. If the returner at the time would have broken a couple tackles, and they would have moved and fell on me, I would have died on the field. But what saved my life was the trainers."

http://deadsp.in/irDLSDg

:x :smh: :x :smh:

:x cot damn thats scary.

|I

coach epps :nthat:

Denver's defense is about to lose a big piece...Danny Trevathan to the Bears :nerd:
Troy RenckVerified account
‏@TroyRenck
#Bears clear favorite, as I said earlier, to land Trevathan. He predicted as much during Super Bowl week.

plug in shane ray.

@RapSheet: The #Jaguars deal for DL Malik Jackson is 6 years, $90M with $42M guaranteed, source said. So, wow.

Sheesh...:x :x :x

for that price the jags can keep him. thanks for a good run malik. luck...pls, stay safe.

I've had to get familiar...:smh:

View media item 1943207

John Barchard ‏@JohnBarchard

I'm told the MIA-PHI trade is significantly better for the Eagles. "Very lopsided" and could be more than what's being rumored.
#staytuned

View media item 1943185

:rofl: :rofl: crine

@AaronWilson_NFL
Colts sign long snapper Forrest Hill

Grigson making power moves

they must plan on punting a lot :lol:

crpfagcucaea8hl.jpg

so broncos have lost malik and danny :smh: dude want to get paid i get it. hopefully shane ray can plug in at lb. if the broncos lose brock i dont know what they will do. i can legit see them go after rg3 :x nooooooooooooooo. brock, dont do this |I

I don't think there's any way Malik Jackson can live up to that contract, insane money. Great deal for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom