OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i may/may not have had 5 beers in an hour

nicholas maz you party animal :smokin careful when looking for pokemon with a buzz :nerd:

always knew franc was about that life

:nerd:

Some girl who resembles Wayne Chrebet bout to get it tonight

Savage Nicholas

:rofl:

crine

Nicholas out here getting his weekend going early :smokin what beers homie?

they dont call him nicholas 40 hands for nothing.

Some girl who resembles Wayne Chrebet bout to get it tonight

Savage Nicholas
bro 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6h6 hours ago

Absent unlikely change, no extensions expected for franchise players K. Cousins, Eric Berry, Alshon Jeffery, Mo Wilkerson, Trumaine Johnson.

:nerd: the collector the collector

Why would they?

Kirk has to EARN that extension. Deal will get done if he proves he's not a flash in the pan.

Skins FO are playing their cards right.

If Kirk balls out, expect to see him get paid more than Andrew Luck.

Win/Win for both sides.

has anyone checked on Nicholas? it's unlike him to have 5 Michelob Ultra Cactus Limes in one sitting

I'm good :lol:

Told my buddy to get me whatever so i ended up having 5 platinums in the first hour of the party. Probably had 2-3 more & a few shots the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Sources: #Broncos & Super Bowl MVP Von Miller are closing in on a deal for his 6-yr, $114M contract with $70M fully guaranteed by Mar of ’18

Von getting paid, why wasn't I born with freak athletics :x

The way Nicholas is drinking, he's gonna be 10 Platinum's deep by the end of Geno's Week 1 first quarter :lol: .

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Sources: #Broncos & Super Bowl MVP Von Miller are closing in on a deal for his 6-yr, $114M contract with $70M fully guaranteed by Mar of ’18

Von getting paid, why wasn't I born with freak athletics :x

"I had to wear my glasses to play. But they kept falling off in the heat of battle," he writes. "You remember Rec Specs? Horace Grant. Rec Specs. I would strap them over the top of my helmet to keep my glasses in place, motocross style."

Of course, he was teased.

"I got it bad. I got called every name you can think of. But the thing about football is, it’s not the playground. If you call me four-eyes on the playground, you can laugh in my face and I can’t touch you without getting detention. On a Texas football field, I could run your *** over."

As he grew older, Miller started to wear contacts on the field. He's received a lot of talk for his flashy eyewear, so he decided to make the most of it by starting a charity called " Von's Vision." The mission is to "provide low-income Denver children with eye care."

Von is a good dude. Glad he is getting paid as well.

Last edited:
Brady didn't deserve the suspension, but I'm glad this is finally over. Bout to finesse him for the low in FF drafts tho 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom