OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
MO WILK! I CALLED IT!!! :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

NFL Network (@nflnetwork)
3 mins ago - View on Twitter
BREAKING: NYJ announce they have signed @mowilkerson to an extension. 5-yr, roughly $17M/yr deal. (via @RapSheet)

nick we drinking tonight :smokin

Last edited:
what happened to the 4PM deadline
nerd.gif

aint that's what happened with the broncos and dumervil
nerd.gif

Is Von the new Flacco? Get hot in January and go on a legendary run in the playoffs then cash out on a record deal in the offseason :lol:

Not serious :lol:,Von's consistently been one of the best in the league arguably since he got drafted

Last edited:
[homer]Jets would be so damn solid if they had a halfway decent QB :smh: it's so frustrating[/homer]

It's true tho...

Geno da Gawd :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If the kid can be any bit productive, I think we'll be in a lot more games than people think based off the schedule.

A frustrated Mo Wilk is not what we could have afforded heading into the season. This is a really big deal in more ways than one.

At least you're admitting he's just a halfway D ecent QB. You're making strides Collector

Last edited:
Skins low balled Kirk though :lol:

I agree though, got to prove it again. If only Luck hadn't set the market before the tag deadline.

Broncos deal with Von is expensive but worth it. Not like we are forced to pay our QB crazy money since we only have Sanchez and Lynch on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom