OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the over/under on Brady trying taking this to the Supreme Court?
I should have took the under 
mean.gif

Sort of surprised to hear he's done with it. I'm guessing there must have been a change of course within the past 48 hours. You don't hire someone like Ted Olson to stop before you try the Supreme Court.

Brady's absence could be a blessing in disguise though. 4 games is a small sample size, but this was the only real opportunity they were getting to see whether Pretty Jimmy is the goods or not. Will he show enough to be used as a future asset and get flipped for a draft pick? Is he a bust? Or do they keep him to groom as Brady's replacement...? At least there should be a clearer picture on that moving forward.

Brady didn't deserve the suspension, but I'm glad this is finally over.
Short and simple summary, but I'm with this.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Tom Brady has given up hope of staving off suspension, but NFLPA still expected to take case to Supreme Court to challenge Goodell's power.
There we go. Now it makes more sense.

I'd love to see them win, but the odds were never in their favor with or without Brady. I'd be shocked if they're even granted a hearing.

Last edited:
@MikeGarafolo: During talks w Eric Berry, Chiefs proposed he pay for a disability policy that named the club as beneficiary, sources say. Later backed off.

Chiefs acting sorta shady :lol:,get out of there EB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom