OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sportscenter in a few minutes "Fitzpatrick next to sign?" :nerd:

Blah, saying nothing different than we know.

Last edited:
I kinda think it's a real possibility that NE starts off 1-3. Anything better than that and I'd say they weathered the Brady-less storm quite nicely.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it breaks down because all of the Q's in those first four games, for all teams except maybe Arizona, are wild-cards.

I kinda think it's a real possibility that NE starts off 1-3. Anything better than that and I'd say they weathered the Brady-less storm quite nicely.

Very possible. I'd say 2-2. Pats will get crushed vs Arizona and Rex always gives NE problems. I have NE beating the Dolphins and Texans although I give Houston a shot at winning that game.

looking at this broncos schedule. if the offense cant put up points and they rely on the defensive too much, its going to be a long season. they can win 12 games but the offense has to hold their own. sanchez...pls :\

AFC West might get interesting. Could be the most competitive division in the NFL.

i think the broncos will sweep the chargers and split with the chefs and raiders. division will come down to the last 2 weeks. i think sanchez is going to surprise people [/homer opinion]

Don't think NE misses a beat without Tom. The coaching staff are the real stars of that organization.
I love the snarkiness here.
laugh.gif
Love it.

Right now I think it's pretty safe to say that no matter what happens during those 4 games, the hot takes coming out of it will be spicy as ****. Media, Pats fans, non-Pats fans...doesn't matter. There will be flaming lava takes.

The pats and all their fans can go jump off a cliff real talk

View media item 2102452

hope edelman cheats on tom with jimmy.

Don't think NE misses a beat without Tom. The coaching staff are the real stars of that organization.

I love the snarkiness here. :lol: Love it.

Right now I think it's pretty safe to say that no matter what happens during those 4 games, the hot takes coming out of it will be spicy as ****. Media, Pats fans, non-Pats fans...doesn't matter. There will be flaming lava takes.

(takes off anti-pats hat)

at worst pats go 2-2. my football eyes (not biased) the pats go 3-1. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

(puts on anti-pats hat)

hope pats go 0-4 :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom