Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

laugh.gif

e9vv2e.png

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

e9vv2e.png
30 mill a year to cover deion branch and chad ocho cinco...im not concerned. plenty of targets. CB's are not the reason we lost to the jets last year. stopping the jet pass rush and getting to sanchez is what costed us.

And who exactly is going to Seattle? A backup QB and a receiver who hasn't done anything except 1 year in his career?

You mean the receiver that torched Detroit for his career high 201 yards? Just be lucky he's not in the NFC North anymore.

Go to bed child.

And who exactly is going to Seattle? A backup QB and a receiver who hasn't done anything except 1 year in his career?

You mean the receiver that torched Detroit for his career high 201 yards? Just be lucky he's not in the NFC North anymore.

Go to bed child.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

e9vv2e.png
30 mill a year to cover deion branch and chad ocho cinco...im not concerned. plenty of targets. CB's are not the reason we lost to the jets last year. stopping the jet pass rush and getting to sanchez is what costed us.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle? 

laugh.gif
Maybe because players are going to Seattle. And what defensive player wouldn't want to play with the 12th man? Quit being bitter.

12th man is = to your average Blazer fan.  They like to get loud for a bunch of losers.  And who exactly is going to Seattle?  A backup QB and a receiver who hasn't done anything except 1 year in his career?
and that's still good enough to win our weak *%% division

players want to get paid and get in the playoffs...Seahawks can give both of those opportunities

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle? 

laugh.gif
Maybe because players are going to Seattle. And what defensive player wouldn't want to play with the 12th man? Quit being bitter.

12th man is = to your average Blazer fan.  They like to get loud for a bunch of losers.  And who exactly is going to Seattle?  A backup QB and a receiver who hasn't done anything except 1 year in his career?
and that's still good enough to win our weak *%% division

players want to get paid and get in the playoffs...Seahawks can give both of those opportunities

the suspense is killing me. and he ain't even going to my team!!
laugh.gif

dsf0 dsf0
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Nnamdi Asomugha is deciding between the #49ers and #Bucs... HE HAS DECLINED THE #Jets OFFER. Jets have moved on #nfl
laugh.gif

-J-
and then:

dsf0 dsf0 

BREAKING: Nnamdi #Asomugha has agreed to sign with the #49ers. Deal is done. #NFL #JETS #Bucs

laugh.gif

dsf0 dsf0
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Nnamdi Asomugha is deciding between the #49ers and #Bucs... HE HAS DECLINED THE #Jets OFFER. Jets have moved on #nfl
laugh.gif

-J-
and then:

dsf0 dsf0 

BREAKING: Nnamdi #Asomugha has agreed to sign with the #49ers. Deal is done. #NFL #JETS #Bucs

Originally Posted by JBug88

laugh.gif

dsf0 dsf0
laugh.gif

-J-
and then:

dsf0 dsf0 

yeah ok 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

laugh.gif

dsf0 dsf0
laugh.gif

-J-
and then:

dsf0 dsf0 

yeah ok 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom