Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Asomuga to the Jets rumors heating up on Twitter, 11:45pm announcement according to NBC

frown.gif
grin.gif
I'll believe when it's official.

ClaytonESPN: no deal on Nnamdi but things are heating up. Coming on sports center with a running back update. updates all hour

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by obie21

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle?  They are going to be one of the worst teams next year.  Cro is going to go somewhere that has a chance to win, personally at this point I am hoping that is Detroit.

How? You act like our division has made power moves outside of us
laugh.gif
Rams might make some noise but haven't done anything to get Bradford some weapons, Niners still suck, and I am not sold on Kolb in Arizona. We're still winning the division I'll take bets on that.

laugh.gif
@ saying Cro wants to win and then putting Detriot in the category
Winning a division though doesn't exactly mean winning.  Going 7-9 is not winning.  Seahawks aren't going to win that division for years to come.  The Rams are way ahead at this point and I would say the Cardinals and 49ers still have much better teams overall compared to the Seachickens. 

And how are you going to act like the Lions aren't putting themselves in position to be actual contenders to make a run in the next couple years?  Look at the d-line, competing for the top 1 or 2 squads in the league.  Our offense if Stafford can stay healthy is going to be explosive, we have a top 2 receiver in the league along with a legit #2 in Burleson and a speed guy to put in the slot.  We have Jahvid Best in the backfield and now have a power back in Leshore to put back there.  Lions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seahawks.
Have fun with Tavaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst running your team, along with a coach who seems to have no gameplan but to suck so he can sign his boy Matt Barkley.

Anyways if Nnamdi goes to NYJ I'm not even mad.  I think they need a pass rusher much more than they need another corner back there.  Plus their biggest weakness is still at QB.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle?  They are going to be one of the worst teams next year.  Cro is going to go somewhere that has a chance to win, personally at this point I am hoping that is Detroit.

How? You act like our division has made power moves outside of us
laugh.gif
Rams might make some noise but haven't done anything to get Bradford some weapons, Niners still suck, and I am not sold on Kolb in Arizona. We're still winning the division I'll take bets on that.

laugh.gif
@ saying Cro wants to win and then putting Detriot in the category
Winning a division though doesn't exactly mean winning.  Going 7-9 is not winning.  Seahawks aren't going to win that division for years to come.  The Rams are way ahead at this point and I would say the Cardinals and 49ers still have much better teams overall compared to the Seachickens. 

And how are you going to act like the Lions aren't putting themselves in position to be actual contenders to make a run in the next couple years?  Look at the d-line, competing for the top 1 or 2 squads in the league.  Our offense if Stafford can stay healthy is going to be explosive, we have a top 2 receiver in the league along with a legit #2 in Burleson and a speed guy to put in the slot.  We have Jahvid Best in the backfield and now have a power back in Leshore to put back there.  Lions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seahawks.
Have fun with Tavaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst running your team, along with a coach who seems to have no gameplan but to suck so he can sign his boy Matt Barkley.

Anyways if Nnamdi goes to NYJ I'm not even mad.  I think they need a pass rusher much more than they need another corner back there.  Plus their biggest weakness is still at QB.

laugh.gif
 Don't know who wrote this
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
July 29 -- (Tampa, FL) - FAX PAPER JAM LEADS TO BUCS' GM BLUNDER

Tampa Bay Buccaneers General Manager Mark Dominik publicly admitted this evening that the offical fax from NFL Headquarters detailing when NFL teams could negotiate with unrestricted free agents was found jammed in the team fax machine this evening as questions swirled about the Bucs lack of activity in free agency.

"I was busy signing our draftees and undrafted free agents when Coach Morris poked his head in the door and wondered how the free agent negotiations were going." said a stunned Dominik. "At first I thought he was joking and then he showed me media reports on all the signings taking place throughout the league. My first reaction was holy **CENSORED**."

A Buccaneer intern was then sent to the team fax machine where the crumpled up NFL fax was found jammed inside the machine.

The Buccaneers, who entered free agency several days ago with the more money to spend than any other NFL team, have seen teams like the Carolina Panthers spend over 140 million dollars in new deals, while the Bucs have signed only two of their own free agents, Quincy Black and Michael Spurlock, and officials from the NFL speculate that after bonuses and the signing of their draft picks, the Bucs still have upwards of 30 million left to spend to reach the new CBA mandated minimum spending threshholds.

When asked about how he intends to meet the minimum salary levels with most of the marquee free agents already signed, Dominik said "Well, there are some very crappy players out there who are about to become very rich."

"Needless to say, we have ordered a new fax machine."
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
 Don't know who wrote this
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
July 29 -- (Tampa, FL) - FAX PAPER JAM LEADS TO BUCS' GM BLUNDER

Tampa Bay Buccaneers General Manager Mark Dominik publicly admitted this evening that the offical fax from NFL Headquarters detailing when NFL teams could negotiate with unrestricted free agents was found jammed in the team fax machine this evening as questions swirled about the Bucs lack of activity in free agency.

"I was busy signing our draftees and undrafted free agents when Coach Morris poked his head in the door and wondered how the free agent negotiations were going." said a stunned Dominik. "At first I thought he was joking and then he showed me media reports on all the signings taking place throughout the league. My first reaction was holy **CENSORED**."

A Buccaneer intern was then sent to the team fax machine where the crumpled up NFL fax was found jammed inside the machine.

The Buccaneers, who entered free agency several days ago with the more money to spend than any other NFL team, have seen teams like the Carolina Panthers spend over 140 million dollars in new deals, while the Bucs have signed only two of their own free agents, Quincy Black and Michael Spurlock, and officials from the NFL speculate that after bonuses and the signing of their draft picks, the Bucs still have upwards of 30 million left to spend to reach the new CBA mandated minimum spending threshholds.

When asked about how he intends to meet the minimum salary levels with most of the marquee free agents already signed, Dominik said "Well, there are some very crappy players out there who are about to become very rich."

"Needless to say, we have ordered a new fax machine."
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'm patient... I'll wait for the official announcement on this one
laugh.gif

John Beason stays in Charlotte to the tune of 5 yrs/ 50 million, $25 guaranteed.
pimp.gif

Linebackers are KILLING the market!! David Harris & Jerrod Mayo numbers next year will be
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
among teams in on nnamdi _ Jets, Bucs, 49ers and others.

Schefter, Clayton, Glazer, PFT, etc. No one except that Bob guy is biting on a done deal...

-J-

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
among teams in on nnamdi _ Jets, Bucs, 49ers and others.

Schefter, Clayton, Glazer, PFT, etc. No one except that Bob guy is biting on a done deal...

-J-

I'm patient... I'll wait for the official announcement on this one
laugh.gif

John Beason stays in Charlotte to the tune of 5 yrs/ 50 million, $25 guaranteed.
pimp.gif

Linebackers are KILLING the market!! David Harris & Jerrod Mayo numbers next year will be
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

ClaytonESPN: no deal on Nnamdi but things are heating up. Coming on sports center with a running back update. updates all hour

Tuned right into ESPN...But it was something NT already reported.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Tuned right into ESPN...But it was something NT already reported.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle? 

laugh.gif
Maybe because players are going to Seattle. And what defensive player wouldn't want to play with the 12th man? Quit being bitter.

12th man is = to your average Blazer fan.  They like to get loud for a bunch of losers.  And who exactly is going to Seattle?  A backup QB and a receiver who hasn't done anything except 1 year in his career?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle? 

laugh.gif
Maybe because players are going to Seattle. And what defensive player wouldn't want to play with the 12th man? Quit being bitter.

12th man is = to your average Blazer fan.  They like to get loud for a bunch of losers.  And who exactly is going to Seattle?  A backup QB and a receiver who hasn't done anything except 1 year in his career?

Back
Top Bottom