Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Asomuga to the Jets rumors heating up on Twitter, 11:45pm announcement according to NBC

frown.gif

@RichCimini
Rich Cimini
#Jets still hammering away at Asomugha negotiations, per source. This could turn into Favre-like vigil, ending in wee hours.
via twitter

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by obie21

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle?  They are going to be one of the worst teams next year.  Cro is going to go somewhere that has a chance to win, personally at this point I am hoping that is Detroit.

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle?  They are going to be one of the worst teams next year.  Cro is going to go somewhere that has a chance to win, personally at this point I am hoping that is Detroit.

@RichCimini
Rich Cimini
#Jets still hammering away at Asomugha negotiations, per source. This could turn into Favre-like vigil, ending in wee hours.
via twitter

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle? 

laugh.gif
Maybe because players are going to Seattle. And what defensive player wouldn't want to play with the 12th man? Quit being bitter.

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle? 

laugh.gif
Maybe because players are going to Seattle. And what defensive player wouldn't want to play with the 12th man? Quit being bitter.

ClaytonESPN: no deal on Nnamdi but things are heating up. Coming on sports center with a running back update. updates all hour

Back
Top Bottom