Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOOK FOR THE LABOR DEAL TO BE DONE IN 1 TO 3 WEEKS..... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]happy me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]once it's done, FA will come by FAST.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]see you then.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOOK FOR THE LABOR DEAL TO BE DONE IN 1 TO 3 WEEKS..... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]happy me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]once it's done, FA will come by FAST.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]see you then.[/color]

You're probably jumping the gun with the CBA being resolved in 1-3 weeks.

I know that's what all the "experts" are saying, but until the CBA is actually agreed upon no sense in reporting what is expected to happen.

You're probably jumping the gun with the CBA being resolved in 1-3 weeks.

I know that's what all the "experts" are saying, but until the CBA is actually agreed upon no sense in reporting what is expected to happen.

@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

A player rep said that, assuming the two sides have addressed unresolved issues, NFLPA is planning to vote Wednesday to approve settlement.

It's almost over. Free agency could start next Monday. *Deion high steps across room and back again*

@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

A player rep said that, assuming the two sides have addressed unresolved issues, NFLPA is planning to vote Wednesday to approve settlement.

It's almost over. Free agency could start next Monday. *Deion high steps across room and back again*

It's going to be the Skins vs. Hawks when free agency starts anyway. Both teams are trying to spend some serious cash.

It's going to be the Skins vs. Hawks when free agency starts anyway. Both teams are trying to spend some serious cash.

Back
Top Bottom