Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

As first reported by PFT and then by Jason Wilde and Kevin Seifert, the Packers have been contacting their players and telling them the doors will be open Friday and that there will be a team meeting Saturday.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Can they even do that?

Sounds like the FO knows that the CBA will be signed off on during this week.  I think were really close to football.
Yep Shockey said he was told to report to charlotte on Friday.

Originally Posted by Sequan

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

What you guys think about a Kolb for Rodgers-Cromartie trade, I'm seeing it all over Twitter this morning. I'll take it, I'd rather get a player that fills a need right now instead of a future draft pick or overpaying for Nnamdi and crippling our salary cap for the next several years

Nnamdi is gonna PAID big time, I really think he'll end up on Tampa Bay since they can throw the house at him
Doesn't he have a problem tackling just like asante hmm. I'll take it
tongue.gif
NO ONE can be worse than Dmitri Patterson was for us last season, Eagles like ballhawks for whatever reason so knowing that I'd take DRC he ain't the greatest but he'll come cheaper than Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by Sequan

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

What you guys think about a Kolb for Rodgers-Cromartie trade, I'm seeing it all over Twitter this morning. I'll take it, I'd rather get a player that fills a need right now instead of a future draft pick or overpaying for Nnamdi and crippling our salary cap for the next several years

Nnamdi is gonna PAID big time, I really think he'll end up on Tampa Bay since they can throw the house at him
Doesn't he have a problem tackling just like asante hmm. I'll take it
tongue.gif
NO ONE can be worse than Dmitri Patterson was for us last season, Eagles like ballhawks for whatever reason so knowing that I'd take DRC he ain't the greatest but he'll come cheaper than Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's going to be the Skins vs. Hawks when free agency starts anyway. Both teams are trying to spend some serious cash.

Could you please tell me what would be appealing (besides money) about either of those teams? The only two good young players on either team are Brian Orakpo and Earl Thomas, neither team knows who will be starting at QB, RB or any of the receiver spots and the only draft picks I liked between both teams were Hankerson and John Moffitt. That sounds like two pretty bad situations if you ask me.
The Bucs HAVE to spend atleast $56 million just to reach the cap floor.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That is killin me, a GOOD YOUNG team forced to spend all that money.... they could make a good couple of splashes or go for decent depth. good for them....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just waiting to see what the dolphins do and who they go after. 2 HBs for sure. Possibly a TE, QB, OG.... can't wait man. can't wait.[/color]

It's going to be the Skins vs. Hawks when free agency starts anyway. Both teams are trying to spend some serious cash.

Could you please tell me what would be appealing (besides money) about either of those teams? The only two good young players on either team are Brian Orakpo and Earl Thomas, neither team knows who will be starting at QB, RB or any of the receiver spots and the only draft picks I liked between both teams were Hankerson and John Moffitt. That sounds like two pretty bad situations if you ask me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That is killin me, a GOOD YOUNG team forced to spend all that money.... they could make a good couple of splashes or go for decent depth. good for them....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just waiting to see what the dolphins do and who they go after. 2 HBs for sure. Possibly a TE, QB, OG.... can't wait man. can't wait.[/color]

when do practices start. i've got next thurs and friday off, and would love to go check out a couple practices. hopefully they;re up and running by then

when do practices start. i've got next thurs and friday off, and would love to go check out a couple practices. hopefully they;re up and running by then

Originally Posted by primetime21

nerd.gif
 Sidney Rice to the Bears 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
sound good to me %$@* matter fact sound great to me we gone need to upgrade both O and D of we want to stand a chance at winning the div again

Originally Posted by primetime21

nerd.gif
 Sidney Rice to the Bears 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
sound good to me %$@* matter fact sound great to me we gone need to upgrade both O and D of we want to stand a chance at winning the div again

Last time I checked the Seahawks made it to the playoffs and the Bucs didn't 
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

It's gonna be tough to see Sidney go. It just feels like this team is going in the wrong direction. Vikings are nowhere near where they were two years ago.

It's gonna be tough to see Sidney go. It just feels like this team is going in the wrong direction. Vikings are nowhere near where they were two years ago.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Do Skins fans still get excited about their signings?Not being a jerk actually asking

Hell no. That said, the money will be spent regardless of whether or not it is wise to do so, leaving us Skins fans just hoping it is spent on young, quality talent that fills needs. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Do Skins fans still get excited about their signings?Not being a jerk actually asking

Hell no. That said, the money will be spent regardless of whether or not it is wise to do so, leaving us Skins fans just hoping it is spent on young, quality talent that fills needs. 

Last word I heard was that the Steelers and the Ravens were very interested in signing Nnamdi.

If either of those teams get him, might as well just wrap this season up because either of those defenses with the addition of Nnamdi = Super Bowl.

Last word I heard was that the Steelers and the Ravens were very interested in signing Nnamdi.

If either of those teams get him, might as well just wrap this season up because either of those defenses with the addition of Nnamdi = Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

tongue.gif
lol.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

tongue.gif
lol.

Back
Top Bottom