Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

bills2012-2.png

new bills jerseys
They the only team to get new unis?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Please tell me this Vince Young talk is just that...
ohwell.gif

After reading some things on ES, I'm coming to grips that he'll be a *******....

ugh...

ohwell.gif

After reading some things on ES, I'm coming to grips that he'll be a *******....

ugh...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ohwell.gif

ugh...
three black qbs in a row...gotta be a record or something that dan the man is going for
laugh.gif

if only vick was one of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ohwell.gif

ugh...
three black qbs in a row...gotta be a record or something that dan the man is going for
laugh.gif

if only vick was one of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

What do you guys think is the possibility of Nnamdi going to the Eagles? Man, we better make moves for our defense..

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

What do you guys think is the possibility of Nnamdi going to the Eagles? Man, we better make moves for our defense..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i said it before... i think he'll end up in philly or baltimore.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He has very deep roots here in the community (bay area)... but neither team can offer him a contract that would come close to a detroit or texas... doubt he will go to either. so then i think he will take championship team over money. then insert what i just said.Very much looking forward to the upcoming free agency so i can get this thread up and going!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]love me some free agency![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just waiting to see how the dolphins mess this up, everything is falling into their lap and i'm sure it'll be messed up somehow. it always is. [/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here's hoping.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do wanna pick up Bush and Locke in compliment to Daniel Thomas beastin and as a returner.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kevin Boss, instant starter and can hit the double TE which the like to do a lot. making fasano a number 2.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd keep richie at C, he did a great job there filling in the last half of the year, SOLID left side of the line. Vernon anchors the RT, need competition at RG now.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wouldn't mind a mike sims-walker or a steve smith (Giants) with the pickup of edmond gates.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Defense is mad solid Minus OLB depth and possibly free safety help. Not great players out there for either position but there is depth. They need to be addressed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course another QB needs to be signed..... I would take a Bruce Gradkowski myself. But it's chad henne's and i don't think anyone in this free agency has the upside or is better than henne now. Might as well keep him in, he has one last shot. And the next draft has some really good QBs coming out if he sinks the ship.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just how i would attack things.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i said it before... i think he'll end up in philly or baltimore.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He has very deep roots here in the community (bay area)... but neither team can offer him a contract that would come close to a detroit or texas... doubt he will go to either. so then i think he will take championship team over money. then insert what i just said.Very much looking forward to the upcoming free agency so i can get this thread up and going!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]love me some free agency![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just waiting to see how the dolphins mess this up, everything is falling into their lap and i'm sure it'll be messed up somehow. it always is. [/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here's hoping.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do wanna pick up Bush and Locke in compliment to Daniel Thomas beastin and as a returner.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kevin Boss, instant starter and can hit the double TE which the like to do a lot. making fasano a number 2.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd keep richie at C, he did a great job there filling in the last half of the year, SOLID left side of the line. Vernon anchors the RT, need competition at RG now.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wouldn't mind a mike sims-walker or a steve smith (Giants) with the pickup of edmond gates.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Defense is mad solid Minus OLB depth and possibly free safety help. Not great players out there for either position but there is depth. They need to be addressed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course another QB needs to be signed..... I would take a Bruce Gradkowski myself. But it's chad henne's and i don't think anyone in this free agency has the upside or is better than henne now. Might as well keep him in, he has one last shot. And the next draft has some really good QBs coming out if he sinks the ship.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just how i would attack things.[/color]

I'm just gonna go ahead and make a prediction despite any possible free agency moves.

Given healthy QB's it will be the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Houston Texans
smile.gif

I'm just gonna go ahead and make a prediction despite any possible free agency moves.

Given healthy QB's it will be the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Houston Texans
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom