Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

^ I don't want him on the Skins since we're both Eagles fans. Would definitely still like to add Kuechly or an OLB in the first two rounds of the draft.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ I don't want him on the Skins since we're both Eagles fans. Would definitely still like to add Kuechly or an OLB in the first two rounds of the draft.

completely agree.. just trying to rationalize it a bit..

also agree on kuechly.. he can come in and play SAM right away.. and gives us our backup MIKE, if demeco isn't quite right

completely agree.. just trying to rationalize it a bit..

also agree on kuechly.. he can come in and play SAM right away.. and gives us our backup MIKE, if demeco isn't quite right

Curtis Lofton sleeping with the enemy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Lofton was a good pick up for the Saints. 
I'm assuming they expect Vilma to be gone? 
nerd.gif

Lofton playing the same position as Vilma in the 4-3 defense. 

Also, I think it was Bill Polian former GM for the Colts said on NFL Network that the decision on Luck was made months ago. 

He welcomed him on his behalf to the Colts.

Lofton was a good pick up for the Saints. 
I'm assuming they expect Vilma to be gone? 
nerd.gif

Lofton playing the same position as Vilma in the 4-3 defense. 

Also, I think it was Bill Polian former GM for the Colts said on NFL Network that the decision on Luck was made months ago. 

He welcomed him on his behalf to the Colts.

Funny how all the pundits are now taking about RGIII being the better prospect now. This after saying Luck was the can't miss prospect since Elway. Greg Cosell at NFL films, one of the most respected game technicians out today after watching tape of both QBs stating RGIII was "a superior arm talent and natural passer" to Luck. He wrote a piece here at NFLFilms.com. If you're not familiar with him already, I recommend you making him part of your NFL reading. The guy is very astute. Very intrigued now to see what happens draft day. Funny because Shannahan really wants RGIII & wtch the Colts take him, I would be laughing at the "luck" of the Daniel Snyder.

Funny how all the pundits are now taking about RGIII being the better prospect now. This after saying Luck was the can't miss prospect since Elway. Greg Cosell at NFL films, one of the most respected game technicians out today after watching tape of both QBs stating RGIII was "a superior arm talent and natural passer" to Luck. He wrote a piece here at NFLFilms.com. If you're not familiar with him already, I recommend you making him part of your NFL reading. The guy is very astute. Very intrigued now to see what happens draft day. Funny because Shannahan really wants RGIII & wtch the Colts take him, I would be laughing at the "luck" of the Daniel Snyder.

Paul, I'm starting to lean in that direction as well. I was pro-Luck for #1 overall from the start based on the tape. Arm strength is overrated but we can't ignore the reports that Luck may have moderate arm strength. RG3's arm strength is unquestioned and his deep ball accuracy is ridiculously pinpoint. Both QBs are mobile but RG3 obviously has the advantage in that area as well.

Watch Luck's Pro-Day. His arm strength is fine. He just does not have the high RPM flip of the wrist type of ball that Vick and RG3 throw.

With that said the more games of RG3 I watch the more I like him....but I rather have Luck for Shanahan's system.

The only thing is RG3's running skills are probably not going to translate in the NFL that well and I think people are overrating him on that.

Paul, I'm starting to lean in that direction as well. I was pro-Luck for #1 overall from the start based on the tape. Arm strength is overrated but we can't ignore the reports that Luck may have moderate arm strength. RG3's arm strength is unquestioned and his deep ball accuracy is ridiculously pinpoint. Both QBs are mobile but RG3 obviously has the advantage in that area as well.

Watch Luck's Pro-Day. His arm strength is fine. He just does not have the high RPM flip of the wrist type of ball that Vick and RG3 throw.

With that said the more games of RG3 I watch the more I like him....but I rather have Luck for Shanahan's system.

The only thing is RG3's running skills are probably not going to translate in the NFL that well and I think people are overrating him on that.

Back
Top Bottom