Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

So I take it with the Broncos resigning Bailey, there is a grace period where teams can attempt to resign their own free agents?

^^ Other teams can sign free agents March 1, Until that time teams can try and re-sign.

BUT with the cba and everything. nothing is written in stone and the system Could be changed. we'll see when everything is done.
Plus Free Agents probably won't sign until CBA is done (i would think).

^^ Other teams can sign free agents March 1, Until that time teams can try and re-sign.

BUT with the cba and everything. nothing is written in stone and the system Could be changed. we'll see when everything is done.
Plus Free Agents probably won't sign until CBA is done (i would think).

DeAngelo Williams to green bay. i wont miss ryan grant at all. i mean we won with out him already
laugh.gif

DeAngelo Williams to green bay. i wont miss ryan grant at all. i mean we won with out him already
laugh.gif

TooThrowed318 wrote:
RetroBaller wrote:
laugh.gif

would be EPIC and im not even a packers fan

coming from a Carolin fan, that O in Green Bay would be unfair. That being said if they keep that WR core together.

Packer = Heat. meaning the most exciting team to watch.

TooThrowed318 wrote:
RetroBaller wrote:
laugh.gif

would be EPIC and im not even a packers fan

coming from a Carolin fan, that O in Green Bay would be unfair. That being said if they keep that WR core together.

Packer = Heat. meaning the most exciting team to watch.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif

nope. he'll be welcomed in miami.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

im sure he would be welcomed, but wouldnt he want to be the number one back with a quarterback that will take the linebackers out of the line.

laugh.gif

im sure he would be welcomed, but wouldnt he want to be the number one back with a quarterback that will take the linebackers out of the line.

laugh.gif

of course he would, that's why i worded it like that....
laugh.gif
frown.gif

The Jacksonville Jaguars placed the franchise tag on Pro Bowl tight end Marcedes Lewis on Wednesday. NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche

laugh.gif

of course he would, that's why i worded it like that....
laugh.gif
frown.gif

The Jacksonville Jaguars placed the franchise tag on Pro Bowl tight end Marcedes Lewis on Wednesday. NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche

http://www.scoresreport.com/2011/02...s-the-jets-will-win-the-super-bowl-next-year/
Rex Ryan guarantees the Jets will win the Super Bowl next year

Posted by Anthony Stalter (02/24/2011 @ 4:35 pm)

NewYork Jets head coach Rex Ryan reacts with fans after the game againstthe Buffalo Bills in week 17 of the NFL season at New MeadowlandsStadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on January 2, 2011. The Jetsdefeated the Bills 38-7 and advance to the playoffs. UPI /John Angelillo

JOHN ANGELILLO/UPI/Fotoglif

fotoglif_ad_close.gif

Pardon the cliché but there are three things we can all count on inlife: Death, taxes and Rex Ryan making a bold statement when he has amicrophone in front of his face.

At his press conference on Thursday from the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis, Ryan told the media: “I thought we were going to win the Super Bowl the first two years. I guarantee we’ll win it this year.

http://www.scoresreport.com/2011/02...s-the-jets-will-win-the-super-bowl-next-year/
Rex Ryan guarantees the Jets will win the Super Bowl next year

Posted by Anthony Stalter (02/24/2011 @ 4:35 pm)

NewYork Jets head coach Rex Ryan reacts with fans after the game againstthe Buffalo Bills in week 17 of the NFL season at New MeadowlandsStadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on January 2, 2011. The Jetsdefeated the Bills 38-7 and advance to the playoffs. UPI /John Angelillo

JOHN ANGELILLO/UPI/Fotoglif

fotoglif_ad_close.gif

Pardon the cliché but there are three things we can all count on inlife: Death, taxes and Rex Ryan making a bold statement when he has amicrophone in front of his face.

At his press conference on Thursday from the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis, Ryan told the media: “I thought we were going to win the Super Bowl the first two years. I guarantee we’ll win it this year.

What a fat douche bag. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He gonna be hoping from big things from all his old guys again? 

What a fat douche bag. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He gonna be hoping from big things from all his old guys again? 

The Raiders have signed off on $80.6 million worth of contracts over the past nine days.

Richard Seymour - 2yrs 30 mill ($22.5 guaranteed and a $7M bonus in 2012)
Stanford Routt - 3yrs $31.5 million, including $20 million over the first two years 
alien.gif

Kam Wimbley - 1 yr $10.191M (franchise tag)

John Henderson -  2yrs $8M

Rock Cartwright - terms undisclosed.

The Raiders have signed off on $80.6 million worth of contracts over the past nine days.

Richard Seymour - 2yrs 30 mill ($22.5 guaranteed and a $7M bonus in 2012)
Stanford Routt - 3yrs $31.5 million, including $20 million over the first two years 
alien.gif

Kam Wimbley - 1 yr $10.191M (franchise tag)

John Henderson -  2yrs $8M

Rock Cartwright - terms undisclosed.

Back
Top Bottom