Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Shockey to Miami isn't done I don't think, I heard he was visiting other teams as well. 
nerd.gif

Sad to see Portis get let go.  I hope someone gives him a shot.  I don't know how much he has left though.  Not even 30 yet. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The ******** released running back Clinton Portis on Monday, ending a memorable 7-year run for one of the team’s top performers and personalities

How do you release the "greatest" blocking running back since Walter Payton??
The same way you release stupidity when you type something on here....easily. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The ******** released running back Clinton Portis on Monday, ending a memorable 7-year run for one of the team’s top performers and personalities

How do you release the "greatest" blocking running back since Walter Payton??
The same way you release stupidity when you type something on here....easily. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's sad
frown.gif
. Clinton would be the RB for the Skins forever if it were up to me
laugh.gif
unfortunately age catches up to the best of them...I hope where ever he goes that it's out of the NFC East and that he gets a real chance at a ring...dude definitely deserves one. THANKS CP!!!!

It's sad
frown.gif
. Clinton would be the RB for the Skins forever if it were up to me
laugh.gif
unfortunately age catches up to the best of them...I hope where ever he goes that it's out of the NFC East and that he gets a real chance at a ring...dude definitely deserves one. THANKS CP!!!!

i see alot of receivers id like to see in a bears jersey, will it happen? doubt it

i think the packers should sign portis but williams could probably work to, i still bet they will win the SB again next year or at least be in it

i see alot of receivers id like to see in a bears jersey, will it happen? doubt it

i think the packers should sign portis but williams could probably work to, i still bet they will win the SB again next year or at least be in it

packers are not gonna sign portis. no need really.

they wont be that active in FA...1st off its Ted Thompson. 2nd...they have some big name players that are due for contract extensions...jermichael finley, clay matthews and greg jennings.

not enough cash floating around

but IF deangelo williams or nnamdi were to be in Green and Yellow next year...ill jizz everywhere
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

packers are not gonna sign portis. no need really.

they wont be that active in FA...1st off its Ted Thompson. 2nd...they have some big name players that are due for contract extensions...jermichael finley, clay matthews and greg jennings.

not enough cash floating around

but IF deangelo williams or nnamdi were to be in Green and Yellow next year...ill jizz everywhere
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

- Bob Sanders passed a physical before his release, and is believed tobe 100% healthy. He met with Jacksonville yesterday, and Buffalo today.
laugh.gif
this dude Bob Sanders is a clown.

And why is Bob Sanders a clown?  I swear NT hates on this guy for no reason. 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

- Bob Sanders passed a physical before his release, and is believed tobe 100% healthy. He met with Jacksonville yesterday, and Buffalo today.
laugh.gif
this dude Bob Sanders is a clown.

And why is Bob Sanders a clown?  I swear NT hates on this guy for no reason. 

Jets have released Kris Jenkins, Vernon Gholston, Damien Woody and Jason Taylor.

I'm hoping Jenkins and Woody come back, especially Woody. That's a huge hole at RT if he signs elsewhere.

Jets have released Kris Jenkins, Vernon Gholston, Damien Woody and Jason Taylor.

I'm hoping Jenkins and Woody come back, especially Woody. That's a huge hole at RT if he signs elsewhere.

RT @AdamSchefter: Vernon Gholston had a $9 million escalator clause in his contract for one sack or forced fumble or fumble recovery. Never got it.

I hate to laugh but LMAO

RT @AdamSchefter: Vernon Gholston had a $9 million escalator clause in his contract for one sack or forced fumble or fumble recovery. Never got it.

I hate to laugh but LMAO

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

"Woody said the Jets mentioned the possibility of re-signing with themat a later date. He said he has no intention of retiring." --ESPNarticle by Rich Cimini

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6168598

Also Cimini on Jenkins:

RichCimini
Talked to Kris Jenkins. No bitterness toward #Jets. Knew it was coming.No. 1 priority is rehabbing knee. Will finish rehab and make dec onwhether to play or retire. Jenkins said "doesn't do my any good if I'min a wheelchair in 10 yrs." Pay cut never offered.
------------------------

With Jason Taylor, I think I rather have a younger player of the same position, who can especially contribute on Special Teams.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

"Woody said the Jets mentioned the possibility of re-signing with themat a later date. He said he has no intention of retiring." --ESPNarticle by Rich Cimini

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6168598

Also Cimini on Jenkins:

RichCimini
Talked to Kris Jenkins. No bitterness toward #Jets. Knew it was coming.No. 1 priority is rehabbing knee. Will finish rehab and make dec onwhether to play or retire. Jenkins said "doesn't do my any good if I'min a wheelchair in 10 yrs." Pay cut never offered.
------------------------

With Jason Taylor, I think I rather have a younger player of the same position, who can especially contribute on Special Teams.

http://www.nfl.com/players/shaunrogers/profile?id=ROG535048
Shaun Rogers turned down roughly $6 million from another team to accept a deal with the New Orleans Saints for about $2 million less, a source with knowledge of the situation said Tuesday.

http://www.nfl.com/players/marcusstroud/profile?id=STR710888
Marcus Stroud, released by the Buffalo Bills last month, evidently will stay in the AFC East. The former Pro Bowl defensive lineman signed a two-year deal with the New England Patriots, ESPN reported Tuesday.
The Washington ******** continued their disposal of expensive, expendable parts from last season, releasing high-priced backup guard Derrick Dockery and out-of-position linebacker Andre Carter on Tuesday.

http://www.nfl.com/players/leonwashington/profile?id=WAS503628
Leon Washington is being rewarded for proving he could come back from a gruesome, career-threatening broken leg. The Seattle Seahawks announced Tuesday that they had signed Washington to a multiyear contract extension.

http://www.nfl.com/players/shaunrogers/profile?id=ROG535048
Shaun Rogers turned down roughly $6 million from another team to accept a deal with the New Orleans Saints for about $2 million less, a source with knowledge of the situation said Tuesday.

http://www.nfl.com/players/marcusstroud/profile?id=STR710888
Marcus Stroud, released by the Buffalo Bills last month, evidently will stay in the AFC East. The former Pro Bowl defensive lineman signed a two-year deal with the New England Patriots, ESPN reported Tuesday.
The Washington ******** continued their disposal of expensive, expendable parts from last season, releasing high-priced backup guard Derrick Dockery and out-of-position linebacker Andre Carter on Tuesday.

http://www.nfl.com/players/leonwashington/profile?id=WAS503628
Leon Washington is being rewarded for proving he could come back from a gruesome, career-threatening broken leg. The Seattle Seahawks announced Tuesday that they had signed Washington to a multiyear contract extension.

Back
Top Bottom