Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

yall should check Routt's completetion percentages last year

I think like 39 out of 99 passes were completed on him, that's 3rd best in the league (even better than Nnamdi)

All this money tied up to these recently signed players make it obvious that Nnamdi is gone.
I wonder what we're gunna do with Huff

yall should check Routt's completetion percentages last year

I think like 39 out of 99 passes were completed on him, that's 3rd best in the league (even better than Nnamdi)

All this money tied up to these recently signed players make it obvious that Nnamdi is gone.
I wonder what we're gunna do with Huff

The Bears on Monday terminated the contracts of three vested veterans, defensive tackle Tommie Harris, linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer and offensive tackle Kevin Shaffer.

- Not looking good for the CBA.... Lockout will be coming... unless a miracle happens. no bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

The Bears on Monday terminated the contracts of three vested veterans, defensive tackle Tommie Harris, linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer and offensive tackle Kevin Shaffer.

- Not looking good for the CBA.... Lockout will be coming... unless a miracle happens. no bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

To start the Offseason I was very optimistic nnamdi would be back. Now, I've pretty much given up on the idea. I think we have to pick a cb with our first pick if any of the top 5 cb's are there. And I really hope we bring huff back. Without those 2 guys, our secondary is as bad as, *gulp*, the niners.

To start the Offseason I was very optimistic nnamdi would be back. Now, I've pretty much given up on the idea. I think we have to pick a cb with our first pick if any of the top 5 cb's are there. And I really hope we bring huff back. Without those 2 guys, our secondary is as bad as, *gulp*, the niners.

Yea... I don't know if there will be any of the Top 5 left, Aaron Williams maybe... they have the number 48 pick (first one)

They have a better chance at getting Ras-I Dowling from Virginia or Brandon Burton from Utah. Either way there is a lot of Size at CB this year, good class for CBs and HBs. Defense in general.

Yea... I don't know if there will be any of the Top 5 left, Aaron Williams maybe... they have the number 48 pick (first one)

They have a better chance at getting Ras-I Dowling from Virginia or Brandon Burton from Utah. Either way there is a lot of Size at CB this year, good class for CBs and HBs. Defense in general.

The ******** released running back Clinton Portis on Monday, ending a memorable 7-year run for one of the team’s top performers and personalities.

The ******** released running back Clinton Portis on Monday, ending a memorable 7-year run for one of the team’s top performers and personalities.

Yeah that's who I was thinking could fall, Williams. I would just chalk it up as a L if he's not there and just go with an o-lineman (wiesnewski).

Yeah that's who I was thinking could fall, Williams. I would just chalk it up as a L if he's not there and just go with an o-lineman (wiesnewski).

- Bob Sanders passed a physical before his release, and is believed tobe 100% healthy. He met with Jacksonville yesterday, and Buffalo today.
laugh.gif
this dude Bob Sanders is a clown.

- Bob Sanders passed a physical before his release, and is believed tobe 100% healthy. He met with Jacksonville yesterday, and Buffalo today.
laugh.gif
this dude Bob Sanders is a clown.

The ******** released running back Clinton Portis on Monday, ending a memorable 7-year run for one of the team’s top performers and personalities

How do you release the "greatest" blocking running back since Walter Payton??   

The ******** released running back Clinton Portis on Monday, ending a memorable 7-year run for one of the team’s top performers and personalities

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The same way you release stupidity when you type something on here....easily. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
 My man DoubleJ's catching feelings over there............don't be mad champ.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
 My man DoubleJ's catching feelings over there............don't be mad champ.

Shockey to Miami isn't done I don't think, I heard he was visiting other teams as well. 
nerd.gif

Sad to see Portis get let go.  I hope someone gives him a shot.  I don't know how much he has left though.  Not even 30 yet. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom