Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So if Dallas gets Nmandi and overpays (as he will be), how will they even afford to fix their other areas of concerns?

Doesn't make sense for them imo.
It doesnt make sense if they cant address the safety position if they restructured Newman it could work with him back there though.

So if Dallas gets Nmandi and overpays (as he will be), how will they even afford to fix their other areas of concerns?

It doesnt make sense if they cant address the safety position if they restructured Newman it could work with him back there though.

You know why? Because absolutely none of these analysts/twitter people know what is going on with Nnamdi. I believe that he's requested all talks to be kept in private and Bob and all these other dumb $%# Twitter people have led every sports fan and analyst in the country to think that they know what's going on. Adam Schefter and John Clayton can't just go on Sportscenter and tell everyone they have no clue what's going on. So I think they've just taken into account every rumor that's been on the internet plus their own point of view and combined the two to put together their "BREAKING NEWS" on Nnamdi. That's my take on it.

You know why? Because absolutely none of these analysts/twitter people know what is going on with Nnamdi. I believe that he's requested all talks to be kept in private and Bob and all these other dumb $%# Twitter people have led every sports fan and analyst in the country to think that they know what's going on. Adam Schefter and John Clayton can't just go on Sportscenter and tell everyone they have no clue what's going on. So I think they've just taken into account every rumor that's been on the internet plus their own point of view and combined the two to put together their "BREAKING NEWS" on Nnamdi. That's my take on it.

Detroit signed former Browns CB Eric Wright to a one year deal..we better try and bring in someone else, Rogers, Cro, Huff, Clements..I know we've talked to everyone, now we just need to make it happen..

Detroit signed former Browns CB Eric Wright to a one year deal..we better try and bring in someone else, Rogers, Cro, Huff, Clements..I know we've talked to everyone, now we just need to make it happen..

Nnamdi does make sense for Dallas. Their biggest needs have been S/CB/OL. They'll resign Sense and try to pick up another safety.

Nnamdi does make sense for Dallas. Their biggest needs have been S/CB/OL. They'll resign Sense and try to pick up another safety.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Vince Young to Philly makes no sense to me. He will be the backup, all season, and not get any burn unless Vick gets hurt, obviously. But what's the point of this? There are better opportunities out there for him, even from a "holding the clipboard and signaling plays" position. He won't learn anything from Michael Vick, and don't come at me saying he will. Mike Vick had a tremendous season and I'm sure will have another great one. But he is a year out of prison and still learning himself, he won't be a mentor to VY.

The move just doesn't fit, Oakland, Miami, San Fran, Washington all places that could have fit him better, and given him a legit chance to start.
OK...what teams out there that NEED a QB, would actually start VY?  Those teams probably have 1) no interest in the guy 2) same amount of offensive talent in Tennessee.  Why go somewhere that you'd be just as bad or worse off? 

If VY wants to prove that he can play, he put himself in a GREAT situation in Philly.  With the way Vick plays, there's always a chance that he'll miss some time due to injury.  In steps VY.  He's now surrounded by an offensively SICK Eagles squad.  They got talent at every skill position.  Young is now in a situation (where if he plays) there are NO excuses for him to be a %#$+ QB.  He's got so much talent around him....probably the most since he was at UT.  If he performs well, he can parlay that success into a BIG contract in 2012 with another squad where he would be the unquestioned starter.  THIS is why it's an ideal situation for Young. 
That right there is false.
Vince obviously isn't a HoF, but he's a good qb, not great but good. Outside of that outburst this year and the time he "quit" in '08 against the Jags, Vince's issues are way overblown. If he has mental issues, then he wouldn't be able to play so well, after being on the bench for so long and people questioning him. It's not like his play in '09 and '10 were flukes. if watched him from those years versus his early years, you saw that his accuracy and pocket prescience dramatically improved, he does a better job of staying in the pocket and making good throws. Couple that w/ a good arm/mobility/ability to will teams to wins(forget the W-L record, look at '09 against Arizona, '06 vs Giants, '06/'09 vs Houston), Vince is a cheap qb that is begging for an opportunity, and will win your team games if he gets the opportunity. 

Trust, whatever issues Vince had/what's he reportedly to have is done w/, given this offseason. I mean, if you Vince, and look at all these mediocre qbs getting chances to start this year(Kolb, Grossman, Tavaris, Hasselback, Alex Smith), you'd get pissed and be motivated to ball if the opportunity arises. Matter of fact, quote me on this, Vince will BALL NEXT YEAR if he starts. Hell, bookmark it, I don't care. Because I know, if he gets a few games + to start, he will kill. 

Vince Young to Philly makes no sense to me. He will be the backup, all season, and not get any burn unless Vick gets hurt, obviously. But what's the point of this? There are better opportunities out there for him, even from a "holding the clipboard and signaling plays" position. He won't learn anything from Michael Vick, and don't come at me saying he will. Mike Vick had a tremendous season and I'm sure will have another great one. But he is a year out of prison and still learning himself, he won't be a mentor to VY.

The move just doesn't fit, Oakland, Miami, San Fran, Washington all places that could have fit him better, and given him a legit chance to start.
OK...what teams out there that NEED a QB, would actually start VY?  Those teams probably have 1) no interest in the guy 2) same amount of offensive talent in Tennessee.  Why go somewhere that you'd be just as bad or worse off? 

If VY wants to prove that he can play, he put himself in a GREAT situation in Philly.  With the way Vick plays, there's always a chance that he'll miss some time due to injury.  In steps VY.  He's now surrounded by an offensively SICK Eagles squad.  They got talent at every skill position.  Young is now in a situation (where if he plays) there are NO excuses for him to be a %#$+ QB.  He's got so much talent around him....probably the most since he was at UT.  If he performs well, he can parlay that success into a BIG contract in 2012 with another squad where he would be the unquestioned starter.  THIS is why it's an ideal situation for Young. 
Vince obviously isn't a HoF, but he's a good qb, not great but good. Outside of that outburst this year and the time he "quit" in '08 against the Jags, Vince's issues are way overblown. If he has mental issues, then he wouldn't be able to play so well, after being on the bench for so long and people questioning him. It's not like his play in '09 and '10 were flukes. if watched him from those years versus his early years, you saw that his accuracy and pocket prescience dramatically improved, he does a better job of staying in the pocket and making good throws. Couple that w/ a good arm/mobility/ability to will teams to wins(forget the W-L record, look at '09 against Arizona, '06 vs Giants, '06/'09 vs Houston), Vince is a cheap qb that is begging for an opportunity, and will win your team games if he gets the opportunity. 

Trust, whatever issues Vince had/what's he reportedly to have is done w/, given this offseason. I mean, if you Vince, and look at all these mediocre qbs getting chances to start this year(Kolb, Grossman, Tavaris, Hasselback, Alex Smith), you'd get pissed and be motivated to ball if the opportunity arises. Matter of fact, quote me on this, Vince will BALL NEXT YEAR if he starts. Hell, bookmark it, I don't care. Because I know, if he gets a few games + to start, he will kill. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

their O and D lines need the most work

Originally Posted by Proshares

their O and D lines need the most work

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brady Quinn outplayed Tebow big time. Orton was killin.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]source: Denver Post[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Days go by, Miami says Bye.[/color]

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brady Quinn outplayed Tebow big time. Orton was killin.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]source: Denver Post[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Days go by, Miami says Bye.[/color]

That wasn't in any order. And their secondary was atrocious last year outside of Sense. Even with Nnamdi, you're still hoping Jenkins bounces back and you find a decent safety on the opposite side. DL still 12th in opp rushing yds and Ratliff's dropped a good 20 pounds. Him playing like 08/09 Ratliff and they'll be fine.

That wasn't in any order. And their secondary was atrocious last year outside of Sense. Even with Nnamdi, you're still hoping Jenkins bounces back and you find a decent safety on the opposite side. DL still 12th in opp rushing yds and Ratliff's dropped a good 20 pounds. Him playing like 08/09 Ratliff and they'll be fine.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

His outburst this year wasn't him quitting?  Dude threw his pads in the stands....

Dude has done enough damage in his career to warrant teams being scared off....it has little-to-nothing to do with his play, but rather his MENTAL make up.  He's weak upstairs.  There's always the risk that he could go off the deep end because of some sort of criticism.  I totally understand why teams weren't lined up for his services.

Like I said before, he's in a great situation in Philly.  He can sit behind Vick, learn, and if need be, go in and get some reps in mop-up duty or if there is an injury.  There's a ton of talent around him so maybe we'll see what he's fully capable of.  Saying he will "kill" is a bit of a reach because all we've seen up to this point is an average QB at best.  Could have been because of the talent around him in Tennessee or it could have been because of himself....

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

His outburst this year wasn't him quitting?  Dude threw his pads in the stands....

Dude has done enough damage in his career to warrant teams being scared off....it has little-to-nothing to do with his play, but rather his MENTAL make up.  He's weak upstairs.  There's always the risk that he could go off the deep end because of some sort of criticism.  I totally understand why teams weren't lined up for his services.

Like I said before, he's in a great situation in Philly.  He can sit behind Vick, learn, and if need be, go in and get some reps in mop-up duty or if there is an injury.  There's a ton of talent around him so maybe we'll see what he's fully capable of.  Saying he will "kill" is a bit of a reach because all we've seen up to this point is an average QB at best.  Could have been because of the talent around him in Tennessee or it could have been because of himself....

I take everything those goof balls on First and Take say with a grain of salt, but today they said they Patriots are still looking into bringing Randy Moss back.

Any truth to this?

I was thinking he would for sure be a Colt.

Back
Top Bottom