OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

FhduRc3WYAA01dh.jpg

CAA4D70D-7B51-4E46-8ABC-F2EBBB7289BC.jpeg

Bills snatching victory from defeat after trying to snatch defeat from victory after the first quarter. :lol:

I'm a firm believer that you never lose a game on one play

Except for today.

That fool Toney cost them the game. I've never seen a wide receiver be called for offsides closer to the ball than he was... He might as well have snapped at himself. He was so ******* close to the ball

Bull💩….Jimmy G was driving to win a super bowl with those players

Plenty of quarterbacks not named Tom Brady have won without their top offensive weapons being available

How when he got no blame for the 3 game losing streak?

So no blame for the losing streak but all of the credit for the bounce back….got it

i wasn’t saying jimmy g was terrible, but even when the niners were in the SB and NFCCG, no one was putting him in the top 10. he was constantly called a system QB and it was right. look at how quickly he fell off with the raiders —they’re playing aidan o connell ahead of him.

purdy’s timing, accuracy and reads are top 10. that’s what EYE see. you don’t have to agree 🤷🏻‍♂️

When a young QB is struggling everyone says “they need to surround him with weapons”

When he’s has those weapons”nah it’s not him it’s the weapons”

What do yall want lmao.

The great Patrick Mahomes bout to be the 4 seed because of the lack of weapons.

Why must we see a Qb play with mid? Most great QBs played with HOF talent.
I disagree with your first sentence

If a young quarterback HAS WEAPONS and is struggling we say he either needs time to grow or he’s a bust

Purdy does good with his weapons and he’s horrible without his weapons
His inconsistency cant be overlooked

Back
Top Bottom