OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Purdy top 3 to me
manny.png
No lies detected. I have him in my top 3 as well

i wasn’t saying jimmy g was terrible, but even when the niners were in the SB and NFCCG, no one was putting him in the top 10. he was constantly called a system QB and it was right. look at how quickly he fell off with the raiders —they’re playing aidan o connell ahead of him.

purdy’s timing, accuracy and reads are top 10. that’s what EYE see. you don’t have to agree 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree that his timing accuracy and reads are top 10 when he has all of his weapons

I also agree that his timing accuracy and reads are bottom 10 when he doesn’t have all of his weapons

The AFC playoffs gonna be real interesting this year.

Unless there's an epic collapse by some other teams Chiefs won't be the #1 seed.

Put up or shutup time for the Ravens and my dude Lamar.

Wish Burrow didn't get hurt or #OurBengals would be right in the mix too.

Mahomes in a potential road playoff game would be fun.

AFC as wide open as Kira Noir's legs.

Cowboys been getting too much praise these last cpl weeks. I picked them to win, but fully expecting a true typical Dallas let down

I also agree that his timing accuracy and reads are bottom 10 when he doesn’t have all of his weapons

this can be said about any player at any position in the NFL. no one looks good without their best teammates. bosa cant be DPOY without armstead, warner, greenlaw and ward playing at an elite level last year

I disagree with your first sentence

If a young quarterback HAS WEAPONS and is struggling we say he either needs time to grow or he’s a bust

Purdy does good with his weapons and he’s horrible without his weapons
His inconsistency cant be overlooked
Let’s play guess the QB
IMG_2978.jpeg

Probably the most talented we’ve ever seen.

Lowest rating as a starter, on pace to throw his most pics in a season.

The seasons he won MVP he had a HOF TE, WR and Coach, and we’re now seeing that the WR is moving his way into rare air.

Purdy isn’t a world beater but he’s damn good. If a 3 game loosing streak is enough to make that claim I guess we just disagree.

i wasn’t saying jimmy g was terrible, but even when the niners were in the SB and NFCCG, no one was putting him in the top 10. he was constantly called a system QB and it was right. look at how quickly he fell off with the raiders —they’re playing aidan o connell ahead of him.

purdy’s timing, accuracy and reads are top 10. that’s what EYE see. you don’t have to agree 🤷🏻‍♂️
Mans letting his cowboys fandom cloud his judgement. No qb out there doesn’t have bad games, with or without weapons.

The Vikings got the win because of their D obviously, Mullens will get his week to prepare, hopefully that produces points at least that hit double digits

Yall wanna handle Purdy with kiddie gloves…

But other young quarterbacks on lesser teams, with lesser talent, have gotten crucified for losing streaks and being system QBs

Back
Top Bottom