OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

thank god Vrabel is gone. His 1920s approach to football wasn’t working and it definitely wasn’t going to work with no Derrick Henry

All I know is that a well deserving brotha is going to get passed up for a retread like Cliff K

Man when is Rodgers coming on McAfee's show today? Or did I miss it already?

He already went on earlier. As always, he deflected some of the blame and just rambled throughout the course of his monologue. He even brought up Dr. Fauci lol. Dude was off the rails with the Q talk.

Lol Pat looked uncomfortable the whole time

7C739D5B-485E-4898-B202-7D76E81F16A2.jpeg

He already went on earlier. As always, he deflected some of the blame and just rambled throughout the course of his monologue. He even brought up Dr. Fauci lol. Dude was off the rails with the Q talk.

Lol Pat looked uncomfortable the whole time

7C739D5B-485E-4898-B202-7D76E81F16A2.jpeg
Yep, watching it now. Didnt realize we get this on a delay here on the west coast.

Just as I was coming around to Arod during Hardknocks, he opens his mouth and I remember why he's a D-head.

Yep, watching it now. Didnt realize we get this on a delay here on the west coast.

Just as I was coming around to Arod during Hardknocks, he opens his mouth and I remember why he's a D-head.

Oh, he’s probably still on lol. I switched channels after he said something about vaccines and its origins.

The day Kimmel officially sues him for slander is gonna be a hilarious day

From the sounds of it he just doubled down on everything after Pat went out of his way to apologize and all the stuff ESPN was doing to distance themselves from his comments last week :lol:

He had a good record in Tennessee but don't see the point of moving on from BB and starting a rebuild only to bring in someone in the same mold/coaching style like Vrabel :lol:

He can probably get a better tune out of younger players but it'd feel like hustling backwards bringing a Hoody-adjacent replacement.

there's similarities but i think Vrabel he's different enough. and he's not one of the Bill coaching tree guys even though he played for Bill. i think he has his own style. but with him, you really need to a strong OC or we'll be cooked like the Titans.

and then Vrabel also won't be GM (I assume) so talent should start to come back to the roster. def not a slam dunk but i think it's one of the better options out there. getting a QB with weapons is gonna be key. it's one thing Vrabel hasn't been blessed with throughout his time outside of a year or two here and there.

The day Kimmel officially sues him for slander is gonna be a hilarious day, from the sounds of it he just doubled down on everything after Pat went out of his way to apologize and all the stuff ESPN was doing to distance themselves from his comments last week :lol:
0D21BD58-25F5-4692-8DB7-5E7ED678CA6D.gif

Back
Top Bottom