OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I thought Rodgers family was reported s being pretty racist and Rodgers was the one that cut ties off with them because the things they said about Olivia Nunn when they were dating.
Don't know the specifics of that dynamic outside of them going on TV to tell everyone that they don't talk to him a while back.

Always thought them being religious played a part

that‘s why Kimmel should sue rodgers, bankhtiari, macafee, espn and ultimately disney

i would assume he gets a significant raise and an on air apology from espn and Disney.. mcafee too if he wants to stay at espn.. that would be to settle those portions

but I’d continue suit vs rodgers and bakhtiari to 1 set the precedent and 2 make them legit feel consequences.. plus the settlement would be pretty big given the high profile nature of everyone involved plus the stupidity of those willing to listen to Rodgers

kimmel‘s friends and family are now in legit danger because fraud can’t take a joke

I don’t think suing your employer would be a great move. But suing Rodgers seems necessary at this point. Make an example out of him to try and keep the other bums who say stuff like that in check.

They gave Vrabel Caleb Farley and Treylon Burks in the first round.. Burks has like a total of 500 receiving yards in two years. Farley has been injured for two years and has only played like 12 games in two years.

Two first rounders who’ve contributed absolutely zero to the team benefiting in any way.

I never understood why organizations fire these guys so quick. Unless you’re getting McDaniels or Demeco, Jim Harbaugh, you’re better off just keeping the former coach.

Tennessee probably still will be mediocre for a at least another 5 years :lol:

I don’t think suing your employer would be a great move. But suing Rodgers seems necessary at this point. Make an example out of him to try and keep the other bums who say stuff like that in check.

id assume his suit vs Disney/espn wouldnt get far.. but they would receive a letter from my lawyer, if it was me

but that would all depend on what they intended to do and what they were prepared to offer

at this point it all depends on if jimmy actually enjoys what he does and wants to keep going.. but he could use this for a nice raise and pretty good job security

Fraud said he’d pop champagne when the Epstein list comes out with Kimmel’s name on it.

Then Kimmel opened up last night and addressed the situation. Light ether on AA-ron. :lol:
and then Arod had the nerve to say he wasn't implying Kimmel was on the list? Bruh. You can't say pedophile/Epstein list and a name and not have people think you are implying.

I was expecting some type of apology but shame on me.

that‘s why Kimmel should sue rodgers, bankhtiari, macafee, espn and ultimately disney

kimmel‘s friends and family are now in legit danger because fraud can’t take a joke

These!

Like during the interview, Fraud couldn’t grasp the ramifications of what he said from last week, and now he kept doubling down on his ability to “research” things being an “independent thinker” to excuse himself for apologizing to Kimmel.

No trace of remorse or guilt from Fraud and he’s got the audacity to play the victim.

Kimmel should really go ahead and sue them for slander.

Mac4.png

Mac3.png

mac2.png

Mac1.png

MAC5.png

looking-by.gif

and then Arod had the nerve to say he wasn't implying Kimmel was on the list? Bruh. You can't say pedophile/Epstein list and a name and not have people think you are implying.

I was expecting some type of apology but shame on me.

millionaires on a platform worth billions with a parent company worth even more billions

slandered someone with a very public profile, who is also worth millions.. and the evidence is very easy to find

it ain’t hard to think of an absurd figure for the damages for loss of reputation plus obvious concerns for he and his family

there is a reason those ladies got an award of $148 million in their action vs giuliani

They knew it was risky and gave him a massive bag. They kind of want this type of publicity too. His an ex player now a shock jock, deep down they were prepared
They were prepared for extreme hot takes around sports, not about vaccines and a list of people who are being associated with a convicted pedophile. And didn’t plan for the idiot host and his idiot friends to take shots at executives within the company.

They were prepared for extreme hot takes around sports, not about vaccines and a list of people who are being associated with a convicted pedophile. And didn’t plan for the idiot host and his idiot friends to take shots at executives within the company.

thing is, I know they had to have meetings with lawyers and producers before starting the show

i know they had to have reminders about things that would have been said in that meeting prior to them going on the air again and especially before rodgers is on their with them

kimmel is obviously aware of Disney‘s practices and he would have had meetings prior to him going on air regarding what happened

Back
Top Bottom