OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Y’all care way too much about what other people do with their lives lmao

Kenny took it upon himself to comment on Cole Beasley’s post. The same Kenny Stills who got mad because Brian Flores played Jay-Z at practice. None of care that Kenny likes men, but he’s always whining and in other peoples business himself:lol: :lol:

He got mad at Jay-Z partnering with the NFL… as if he himself wasn’t working for the NFL at the same time

I guess I just didn’t expect the thread to look like lipstick alley the last few pages pulling Instagram posts and worrying about a man’s sexuality

Dude was a fake pseudo-community activist. I live in South Florida so I was around when he tried… and failed to have some sort of influence. Dude is lousy.

He was with the Dolphins and got mad because he was benched. He wasn’t showcasing any pro blackness at Oklahoma or while with the Saints.

He got mad because of his playing time and tried to mask it as something else

It's getting spicy in here... What's the next move guys?

And to be fair the last few pages have been mostly about RG3 and Gruden... Y'all ar the ones zeroed in on the Kenny Stills posts.

….How do you know about Lipstick Alley though? :lol:

Just did a quick Google search... That doesn't seem to be a site that a "straight, alpha man" would frequent.

YxqyCFF.png

It's getting spicy in here... What's the next move guys?

And to be fair the last few pages have been mostly about RG3 and Gruden... Y'all ar the ones zeroed in on the Kenny Stills posts.

I’m just hoping my Cowboys draft a ball hawking safety and 3 technique DT

I’m just hoping my Cowboys draft a ball hawking safety and 3 technique DT
Y'all need to be digging up emails on Jerry like Washington and Vegas did Dan & Gruden, respectively. I have no idea how you can bring Mike back after that showing in the playoffs

People have a very revisionist history when it comes to Robert and Washington and I hate how Mike is always made to be a scapegoat. Robert was very messy always throwing shots at his coaches in the media and to this day the guy never accepts any responsibility for anything.
Exactly. RG3 is not innocent. "All in for Week 1" campaign, the "no probowlers on this team" presser, never learning how to slide, telling the coaches which plays were unacceptable for him, etc... The only sympathy he get's from me is the lose-lose situation from the infamous wild card game. If Shanahan benches the owner's pet pick and they lose, he probably gets fired. If RG3 doesn't force himself back on the field and Cousins delivers the first playoff win in years, RG3 loses Snyder's favor and gets benched the next season.

There are so many nuances to the RG3 saga but if you don't follow the team you wouldn't know. Snyder was a terrible, meddling owner and unfortunately RG3 got burned dancing with the devil.

Exactly. RGIII’s failures were never about ability. Dudes like Kirk and Andrew Luck just put in the work and did what they had to do.

Judging by RGIIIs TV/social media presence, I can tell that dude is loquacious and a smart aleck. He’s always got to have the last word or thinks his jokes are hitting no matter what. If they were winning, he could’ve talked all he wanted to but that wasn’t the case.

And then Kirk coming in and putting up numerous 4000+ yard seasons? That was an indictment on RGIII

Aye. I ain’t even mad at Skip

Twitter fingers need to log off…
Yeah it's wild that we're in a time where cats got active podcasts that they work on during the season. Between Micah, the Kelce's, Draymond, and PG I just think it's too much sometimes. I can see how fans would feel some type of way about it especially if your team is underperforming.

Yeah it's wild that we're in a time where cats got active podcasts that they work on during the season. Between Micah, the Kelce's, Draymond, and PG I just think it's too much sometimes. I can see how fans would feel some type of way about it especially if your team is underperforming.

I’m with all the BS :lol: :lol:

I love the players having their pods and the talking heads with their shows. The more the merrier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it creates good overall commentary

I’m with all the BS :lol: :lol:

I love the players having their pods and the talking heads with their shows. The more the merrier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it creates good overall commentary
I feel you I just think it's oversaturated tbh. Of all the one's I mentioned, I like PG's the best followed by the Kelce's. Dray and Micah be talking just to hear themselves talk :lol:

Does Bill trade for Fields or sign Russ? Don’t think Atlanta has a shot at one of the top 3 QBs in the Draft.

Back
Top Bottom