OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

This ain’t 1992, 1000 yards ain’t a big deal in today’s league and an extra game.

And JJ might end up being good, I don’t believe in him but he could be
Dude finished no lower than top 3 in receiving yards every season since entering the league. Minus last season where he averaged over 100 yards a game.

How much more tape you need? :lol:

yeah thats my fault for jumping into the middle and not reading from the start of the discussion :lol:

They do, work both ways.. all the WR contracts seemingly worked off of the tyreek deal, which was in place

But if you’re able and going reset the market anyways, always better to pay your guy early and you get the extra year to spread out the bonus and mitigate the cap hits
That's now how negotiations work

That's now how negotiations work

There are no set terms for a negotiation outside of the rookie deals

However the precedent is to work off of the last deal

So from a team’s perspective you want to be early before a new standard is set

Pretty sure I heard/read that JJ turned down 25 per last year… smart move for him even after being injured last year

Dude finished no lower than top 3 in receiving yards every season since entering the league. Minus last season where he averaged over 100 yards a game.

How much more tape you need? :lol:

Jefferson is #1 all time at 98 rec ypg…. The second closest?

Calvin Johnson at 86 ypg…

Like what are we doing here? :lol: :lol:

I believe he transitioned from Jefferson to JJ...as in, McCarthy.

The 2009 NFC Championship Game is on the NFL Network, 651akathepaul 651akathepaul , TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga , carver carver .

IMG_0481.gif

Back
Top Bottom